Aetheryn Tutmosis

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
Tutmosis

Re: Aetheryn Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

I dont generally share this but I love this community so I'll share one of my secrets.

Im a two spirit. Which means a male spirit and female spirit inhabit this body. I dont feel gender fluid meaning I feel like a woman one day and a man another. I feel like im a perfectly combined man and woman. If that was possible. A hermaphrodite, if you will.

Im not sure what this means for me, but i will find out.
barker

Post by barker »

How bout that.. I am androgynous physically. It does mean that I am sexually perfect. Perhaps you are a divine androgyny too? Without the vagina organ, but metaphysically it could be there. Divine androgynies are "just" and perfectly self realised. They know everything about who's around them and understand the truth about themselves too, boring though that might be to them.
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

It's energetically there. I *ahem* experienced it last night. It has a very different energy feel to it. Yet it syncs perfectly with me.

I know there are many androgynous gods. But back when I didn't know what was quite going on I sought out Hecate because she protects the trans. I'm not trans, but it still resonated with me.
RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

Much the same as you. I use fluid because many in the community have fixed a definition to intersex (hermaphrodism). Gender non-conforming is also a common descriptor.

Personally I vacillate between the two but current standards are such that I can't outwardly express it without repercussions. So I do so privately, and NOT for sexual gratification.
Child of Gaia; student of Athena, Odin, and Djehuty; and follower of the middle path.

Moderation in all things, including moderation.
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

Thats why I love spirituality. Its freeing in that you can express your soul!
barker

Post by barker »

XY (male) is "doing it"
XX (female) is "looking it"

I can switch... Sometimes I am a man with a mind and sometimes I am a woman with a world. But I still look human.
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

I feel like a woman is feeling and a man is knowing. Both are vital in their own right.

Both are forms of clairvoyancy. Together, it is divine. Just a hint.
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

Lol im on my phone in the bathroom at work and i feel weird because i should be working. Its 140pm but dude ive been working since 6am. Lol. No lunch breaks. No sitting down. Im tired!!
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

Im working on continuing my practices and ive learned there is something special about combining the masculine and feminine forms
barker

Post by barker »

An open heart :) me also.
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

Im currently working on creation now that I have a good grasp of who I am.

One of my higher selves is a ball of light that operates using sound and light, and now im currently learning how to create using sound and light.

I do know that the emotional body is important in the creation on the physical. Knowing and feeling is required. I also have a good grasp on those two pillars of knowing and feeling, which corresponds to the sun and moon. Sun being the mental body, while the moon is the emotional body.

You cam create using the mental but its not quite so easy. Using emotion/feeling as a blueprint is vital. But this requires a mastery. Something that is nit quite easy to do.

Once you have the emotion on point, and I dont mean regular emotion such as love or happiness, I mean complex emotion, you then link that to the mental field of knowing.

Once linked, you pour love and light into this emotional and mental creation to exist on the emotional/astral level and manifest on the mental level.

This requires extreme concentration. Im currently working on sound light and love as creation ingredients. Ill update more as I learn more :)
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

Last night while I was half asleep someone upstairs was stomping very loudly and out of nowhere I found myself manipulating energies in the shapes of vines and imagined and felt these vines binding their feet to the floor.

It worked. But lol! I just did it out of nowhere. I didnt even think about it.. I ususally avoid this kind of magic but I think this was my inner mind perhaps letting me know its okay.
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

So I finally told my crush I like her via text a few days ago and she hasnt responded. So idk how to feel. I figure that perhaps its not our time.

In other news, I am establishing myself as a son of light further. This morning I had to banish a great evil presence. I did so using a trident that Solomon had made for me once. The banishing was easy but I learned something. I often do those kinds of working without my armor on. This is a mistake. Today when I used my armor, no etheric connection was made. Haha. Cool.

So I have a new meditation partner, Bluerose. Shes fantastic! A very sweet person. Yesterday I helped introduce her to Cerrunos. After that, he wanted to know if there was anything he could do for me personally. I am working with him to heal nature.

Now that Im establishing myself I feel better. And I always offer my services for free.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Hey,
Why not pick up the phone and say, hi...Let's go have coffee.? She may not have known how to respond. Good to hear horizons are expanding, say hi to bluerose from me :D
Bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

Well she actually responded shortly after I wrote this. Long story short she wants a brother not a boyfriend. So... Oh well.

Aetheryn is single and content.

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”