Aetheryn Tutmosis

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
Tutmosis

Re: Aetheryn Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

barker wrote:Teach the universe, in people... teach it by starlight. Remain silent with the ordinary world, like Tut did. :P
With the "mundane" world I'll be silent.

But with a community such as this... Idk. Then again it's hard to explain my path.
barker

Post by barker »

Well, as long as it works as knowledge, it works with everybody. Just some people don't like finding out... they will still listen at first... again, if it was knowledge. Superstitions is the stuff nobody likes...
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

That's wise, but the things I do are along self improvement. Kind of like what Ryuka does
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

I put myself out there as someone that could remove unwanted spirits from someone. I can. But lately I've been thinking about if it's the right thing to do.

Half the time, it's a self created entity. And when I remove it, the person just conjures it up again.

If it's a real vicious being, the victim will need to work on themselves healing for a very long time and dedicate themselves to it.

But on the flipside, I do know what it's like to be helpless in a situation with an entity, self created or not. I couldn't live with myself if I just callously rejected them.

I have to do this. I'm proud to, knowing I have a special heritage and brothers of light I can rely on if things get too heavy.

I'll continue to do so, but I think I'll be more discriminate in the future.
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

I was working on my left and right eyes, the sun and the moon essence within those two eyes to be more specific.

I have been working with this for a while now, but I've come to the conclusion that these representatives two forms of consciousness. The left eye, the moon is feeling(emotions) and the right eye, the sun, is knowing. The knowing aspect could be likened to intuition, but in reality it's much deeper.

I've combined this, and an image presented itself of a man in a long white robe. I figure this is the active aspect(after reading some literature that was 100% identical to what I was talking about.. how cool!) The "doing" aspect.

Using this, the sun and moon, you can elevate your consciousness and the spiritual result would be that of a solar crown.

I'm still discovering what this means. I'll leave this picture here, as it ties in to what I'm doing. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... e1c7ad.jpg[/img]
barker

Post by barker »

Just the page i am on. Cool bananas.
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

barker wrote:Just the page i am on. Cool bananas.
Haha great! Maybe we can discuss this sometime.

And on another note a certain woman has caught my eye... She's 10 years older than I but I'm very attracted to her personality. Not to mention she's gorgeous. My guides seem to want us to be together.

But this has me thinking... I'm going back and forth with myself if it's ethical to cast a love spell.

I guess if you're doing it for your ego it isn't, but I'm also hearing from my guides that what I specifically plan to do is okay. They also tell me to listen to my heart, and my heart is saying that I'm right. Haha. Which confuses me a little. But I understand. My hearts saying to satisfy my ego, its not okay. That will hurt my spiritual growth. See my confusion?

What do you guys think? Should I cast a love spell?
RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

If it's not one to make them fall in love with you, you should be good. Basically, setting up a cosmic nudge is ok. But honestly just go up and treat her like a human and ask about what she likes or something like that. Unless they're introverts people generally like talking about themselves.

Also the guru in Avatar the last surrender said it best when talking about the kind of spiritual growth you're looking for. Keeping the crown clear is difficult when emotionally attached. It takes a very different kind of love for it to work.
Child of Gaia; student of Athena, Odin, and Djehuty; and follower of the middle path.

Moderation in all things, including moderation.
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

Hm. When I think of that episode he was talking of attachment. When I think of a love that is unattached, it is unconditional.

That sounds about right? And I say spell loosely. My forte is more of energy+will+intention. I guess that's spellwork actually lol.

I was planning on working with an attraction factor, when I came across something interesting so I'll do more soul searching and hopefully I'll grow as a result.

But the woman herself? We're into the same things spiritually, and I know that she at least used to like me in the past. I was too intimidated by her beauty and my insecurities to be honest. But past that, I think we could be happy together. So I have a major crush on her. Haha.
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

I've come to learn that the aspect of knowing is masculine, and feeling is feminine.

Now, I think feeling is supreme, and knowing comes after. But then I think of balance... What if both are equal?

Then I thought of imbalances. Knowing without feeling is insanity. Feeling without knowing is irrational. Great imbalances are the root of mental and emotionally disorders.

Haha. Just thoughts, but Thoth is saying I'm right on the mark. I'll strive to balance my perception of knowing and feeling and use both as tools in realizing spiritual growth and perfection.
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

"Is there a cosmic language in the shape of chakras?

Sacred geometry is that language!"

Haha. Just wanted to document my thought. I think I'm right on the mark.
barker

Post by barker »

The cosmic nudge definately works, with girls... You could even sacred geometry her name as long as it were real. Talking real evil stuff here like holy reality. ;)

[definately the spiritual relationships are instigated by the male]
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

Don't know if you were joking or not, but I don't plan on doing anything evil whatsoever. Not my alignment.

On another note I ended up sleeping for 5 hours straight tonight. That was rare, but what was better was that I actually caused it to happen. Using my emotions and knowing abilities I mentioned earlier, I was able to intuit an energetic solution to my problem.

At first I ended up sleeping two hours without even knowing I slept! Weird sensation. One moment I'm trying to fall asleep, next moment I don't remember waking up I just know that I did (eyes were still closed) and wondering how long I slept.

Then I upped the ante and did more of that energy work and ended up sleeping straight, which is something I haven't done in a long time.

Interestingly enough, when I did the energy work I saw myself in my minds eye as falling asleep. As if there was a layer of my brain that was constantly awake. Then I started to notice why I couldn't fall asleep easily. For some reason, my mind produces a burst of energy that ultimately keeps me awake.

Once I found this out I was excited because that meant I could finally remedy what was going on.

I'm still sleepy though. I think I have some catching up to do haha.
barker

Post by barker »

tutmosis wrote:Don't know if you were joking or not, but I don't plan on doing anything evil whatsoever. Not my alignment.
Yes joking. I will elaborate. I worked with the merkaba geometry to give my mum, dad, and brother truths:

glory is good
self is nice
reason is free

It was just a way to send love. You could do it with a girl... everybody is a snowflake in there anyway. cheers, barker
barker

Post by barker »

Correctly, the merkaba is Universe and the flower of life, Earth... where is reality in all that? It is self reflection... hope that clarify's.

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”