Aetheryn Tutmosis

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
Tutmosis

Re: Aetheryn Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

Thank you for that barker. I really appreciate that.

I just came back from my family vacation in Florida. It was awesome! I'll post more later.
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

So while I was able to do the things I was able to, I've learned that Shem Hamephorash wants me to know I'm primarily an Angel, with a draconic soul.

I am of some ability and I feel like helping people. My main concern is that at times I struggle with belief. I'm just now getting over how amazing these gifts are, and who I really am. But when I get over that period of disbelief, I'm very fit for action. So I believe I am ready to help some people. I haven't been practicing as much as I should, and I plan to remedy that.
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

Figured out the other half of my soul is not darkness, but blackness.

I don't know much about that, but I'm lead to believe it's the same blackness that Hindus speak of concerning Maha Kali.

I'm currently working with Jupiter to figure out what it means to have that particular symbol be the key to my heart.

It would be symbolic, but I haven't a clue what it means.

Help, anyone? Haha.
barker

Post by barker »

i too condsider black to be different from dark. There is black light, or at least a black ray of faith, too. Black means "new" but it can also mean hidden and absorbent. Whereas dark is just avoiding light regressively, black is choosing self progressively.

You can use any symbol you like with spirituality. I have just been working on my venus, for example. Same as working with colours (greatness), working with symbols attunes mind/intelligence instead. some symbols are the cross, the yinyang, mars, venus, etc.

Jupiter appears to mean hope and glory, ultimately. or, hope and the joy that comes of it. perhaps success, maybe only a good time tho. It does not mind.
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

I tried meditating with other planetary symbols, and only felt a connection with Venus. But I didn't glean what that was...

So Jupiter and Venus. Isn't Jupiter the father of Venus?
RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

tutmosis wrote:I tried meditating with other planetary symbols, and only felt a connection with Venus. But I didn't glean what that was...

So Jupiter and Venus. Isn't Jupiter the father of Venus?
No technically that's Kronos. Venus (Aphrodite) was born of his semem and castrated penis; there was something about the seafoam as well.
Child of Gaia; student of Athena, Odin, and Djehuty; and follower of the middle path.

Moderation in all things, including moderation.
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

Oh so Jupiter and Venus are brother and sister then
RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

Yes
Child of Gaia; student of Athena, Odin, and Djehuty; and follower of the middle path.

Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

Hm... Masculine and feminine...
RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

She's the only sister of the three brothers.

Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

I'm experimenting with divine breath and dragon breath.

Using it like divine breath, without intent, dragon breath connects me further with my dragon self. I think this is important.
barker

Post by barker »

tutmosis wrote:I'm experimenting with divine breath and dragon breath.

Using it like divine breath, without intent, dragon breath connects me further with my dragon self. I think this is important.
I haven't heard of divine or dragon breath... but I taught myself how to breathe fire, and also how to breathe "forgiveness"... it changes everything to breathe a better way. Actually, that's what i should be looking to do around now. I seem to have turned a corner.
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

barker wrote:
tutmosis wrote:I'm experimenting with divine breath and dragon breath.

I haven't heard of divine or dragon breath... but I taught myself how to breathe fire, and also how to breathe "forgiveness"... it changes everything to breathe a better way. Actually, that's what i should be looking to do around now. I seem to have turned a corner.
Divine breath I learned from native American spirits. Dragon breath I've just been aware of now.

Divine breath is extremely powerful, as things that are in divine order can be called down. But I believe you need an attunement to do this.
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

There are a lot of things that I do that are hard to believe. I think in a past life I was a learned mage.

Part of me wants to tell those who will understand, like those here, but another part of me thinks it's better to remain silent.
barker

Post by barker »

Teach the universe, in people... teach it by starlight. Remain silent with the ordinary world, like Tut did. :P

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”