The day you were born...

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
MsMollimizz

The day you were born...

Post by MsMollimizz »

The Day of your Birth can reveal powerful secrets about you and your destiny. On Which day were you born?

Monday - “Monday’s child is born with Grace”
Monday, is the Day of the Moon (Moon Day). Artemis/Diana is your Patroness Goddess. The Lunar Forces bless the Child born on Monday with tremendous psychic abilities and the gift to understand others. Most Monday children are very sensitive although they get easily angry as they feel frustrated with emotions of others. Empathy is one of their abilities. Usually they are gentle and soft-spoken as the light of the Moon sweetens them from the inside.
They say the most Monday Children suffer from insomnia as the Moon always watches them at night and can’t easily let Her children fall asleep. Digestive problems might make them suffer but those people are very powerful indeed as they are empowered by their emotions.
Monday Children have a natural ability for glamour and beauty spells and they got very powerful Healing Magic. Water is the key to unlock their powers as the ancient magic teaches us the Moon rules over all waters.

Tuesday - “Tuesday’s child is born with Valour”
Tuesday is the Day of Mars (Tyr’s Day the Norse War god associated with Mars/Ares). The Passion of Mars bless the Child born on Tuesday with a fiery will and enthusiasm. They act spontaneously and love to ALWAYS take what they want. All Children of Tuesday are warriors either this is easily noticed or not. Their call is to claim their power and become the brave children as Mars, the God of War intends.
Self-righteousness is one of their characteristics as youngsters but as they grow up they realize that more opinions are needed to be expressed. They are prone to accidents but they are also considered very faithful and mighty.
Tuesday Children have a natural ability for offensive spells, fight Evil and Exorcism, and they are extremely good to channel enthusiasm and inspiration. The key for their Magical Powers is Enthusiasm!

Wednesday - “Wednesday’s child is born with Agility”
Wednesday is the Day of Mercury (Woden’s Day - Odin’s Day, the Norse god of Wisdom associated with Mercury/Hermes). The Wisdom and Agility of Mercury blesses the Child born on Wednesday with a very powerful and practical Mind. Curiosity is your second nature and you have a natural talent for business and communication. Their Call is to discover and learn more and more every day.
People born on Wednesday are gifted with the ability to cope with different stimuli at the same time and this is why their multi-tasking ability makes them great at almost any job. It is said that these people are usually happy with their lives.
Wednesday Children have a natural ability in Telepath and Astral Projection as their consciousness is extremely powerful and they can control it. The key for their Magical Powers is Curiosity!

Thursday - "Thursday’s child is born with Nobility”
Thursday is the Day of Jupiter (Thor’s Day - Thor the Norse God of Thunders is associated with Jupiter/Zeus). The Royal Nature of Zeus blesses the Child born on Thursday with optimism and good luck. Their strong sense of justice blesses them with respect from others and gives them the ability to know what’s good for them and chase is from young age. One way or another they attract attention and doors open in front of them.
People born on Thursday are gifted with the ability to find their way to succeed in their lives although this might take a while. They are often well-behaved but at the same time sincere which sometimes cause them problems.
Thursday Children have a natural ability for Good Luck spells and Spells for any kind of Success and Evolution. The key to ignite their powers is Optimism!

Friday - “Friday’s child is born with Charms”
Friday is the Day of Venus (Freya’s Day - Freya the Norse Goddess of Love and Beauty is associated with Venus/Aphrodite). The Great Enchantress of the Pantheon blesses the Child born on Friday with a natural ability to enchant almost anything once they accept their nature and realize how beautify they are. They are talented with artistic skills and the ability to bring peace, harmony and beauty wherever they go.
They say that the Shadow of Children born on Friday can “beautify” anything that falls on to. As they grow older they tend to understand their powers and realize that beauty can be found in the most amazing places. They are kind-hearted people with a natural ability to soften people whose hearts are broken.
Friday Children have a natural ability for Love, Beauty and Peace spells and they often know it! The key to direct their charms and make their spells even stronger is Satisfaction!

Saturday - “Saturday’s child is born with Power”
Saturday is the Day of Saturn/Kronos. The God of time bless the children born on Saturday with extreme magical powers. Saturn is said to be the Planet of the Witches, therefore children born on Saturday have very strong - sometimes ridiculously strong - abilities.
Saturday’s children are hard workers and determined to go as far as they have in order to find what they are looking for. People born on Saturday can endure match and they are very patient. They tend to be materialists and this often is a prison their spirit try to escape. Once they realize their divine nature nothing can stop them.
It’s said that Saturday’s Children are born with the ability to “manifest anything they say” as long as they believe it. They also have a natural ability to perceive evil influences and send them afar. The key to their powers is Honesty!

Sunday - “Sunday’s Child is born with Light”
Sunday is the Day of the Sun, day of Apollo the God of Sun. The God of Sun and the Light blesses his children with generosity, valour and honour. They are great at sports, talented in arts and possess great magical powers.
Sunday’s children are noble but not humble. They are very generous as long as it is appreciated. They are optimist and have a strong feeling that life will smile at them - eventually. Although they hang out with many people - who probably admire them - they usually got few and strong friends. They are very sensual but somehow feel hurt by love. Sunday’s children like to help anyone in need.
It’s said that Sunday’s Children have a natural ability to cast any spells as long as it requires a candle! (as the flame symbolizes their divine nature and origin from the Sun). They are inspired people and have their way with magic. Their key to their powers is Faith!
Until one has loved an animal,
part of their soul remains un-awakened.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance,
it is the illusion of knowledge." Steven Hawkings
Wolf

Re: The day you were born...

Post by Wolf »

I was born on a Sunday, and I feel its pretty spot on except for a few things. Not great at sports but I am strong. Asthma kept me from high activity things, but let me fine for strength building. And I don't feel strongly one way or another about candle magick, though I do love my fire pit and bonfires.
CleverlyDisguised

Post by CleverlyDisguised »

I'm a child of Wednesday
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

Tuesday child! Yep, enthusiasm is the key and accident is my middle name. I think it perfectly sums up my childhood. But I di have a problem with fighting evil and exorcism....I think the best definition wouldn't be "fighting" it, but "running away screaming their lungs out".
: ))
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
Hagerman420

Post by Hagerman420 »

Interesting, I am Sunday 5 pm.
Be Happy Stay Happy :)
MsMollimizz

Post by MsMollimizz »

Me and half-bro & sis were all born on Monday !
Until one has loved an animal,
part of their soul remains un-awakened.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance,
it is the illusion of knowledge." Steven Hawkings
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

Dec. 07, 1941 (Pearl Harbor Day). Worked in Japan playing with old KGB for many years and wife is Japanese go figure :|
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
moonlass

Post by moonlass »

That's actually amazingly accurate... I was born on a Monday and fit that description perfectly. Plus I have always felt some connection to Artemis. Fascinating...
PastelBread

Post by PastelBread »

I was born on a Monday and I feel as if this description is spot on 100%.
L.J.Hex

Post by L.J.Hex »

:shock:
Well now, this is very interesting. I was born on monday, I'm awake at 6:34 unable to sleep and I often shield myself from the world to fend of frustration and anger in seeing the stupidity of people around me. And.... My stomach has a way of acting up on what ever reason without any logic to it. I some times get a "hunch" which feels too vivid to be coincidence and boom! The thing I "saw" happens not long after. (Saved my life once.) :mrgreen:

Even thinking of the name Diana gives me cold shivers, specially if I say it out loud.

I would say this is spot on. :mrgreen:
By my feet the flowers of witchery abloom.
cookie276

Post by cookie276 »

I was born a Saturday, cool!
barker

Post by barker »

Tuesday me, enthusiastic and mightily.
blue_moon

Post by blue_moon »

I'm a moon child, born late on a Monday ;)
BB

Blue Moon
Hazel Moon

Post by Hazel Moon »

I was born on a Wednesday, and I feel that most of this is accurate.

I am very curious and always looking to learn and explore everything around me. I crave knowledge and information. My mother tells me that I'm smart, I can do pretty well with astral projection sometimes, though I'm not that great with communication. Mainly because I'm shy and quiet.
We share our physical lives with those in spirit. For life, like love, never dies.
Love knows no limits, not even death.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Look up what phase the moon was in on the day you were born :)

Return to “For Everyone”