Polyester resin?

Make your own oils, incense, dream pillows, teas, aromatics, magickally charged bath salts, candles, soap, yummy pagan holiday treats, and more!
wolfgirl96

Polyester resin?

Post by wolfgirl96 »

So I work with polyester resin in crafting a lot, and was wondering, if you encased herbs inside of resin, could that be used as a charm for the properties of the herbs? Or will the herbs not work because they're basically trapped in plastic?
corvidus

Re: Polyester resin?

Post by corvidus »

Have you seen Orgone Generators? They basically work with resin, stones, metals, plants, etc.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I have a friend who makes these really beautiful big candles with a "window" of magical goodies in it. When the candle burns you can see all the "stuff" glowing in the little window. They're really pretty cool. I was never much of a fan of witchcraft and anything plastic yet I have come to understand the essence of what you are portraying is still there.
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
burnedwicked

Post by burnedwicked »

With most polyesters, they're used as insulators, and sometimes used for semi-conductors. In which case, most polyesters, would inhibit, a charm's ability to interact with natural forces. However, if you use a silver backing; or any other conductive material; it can still work. I say silver, cause it's known for it's affect with amplifying psychic abilities. Plus it's a great conductor.
"Mind, body, heart, and soul; when all work as one, this is control."
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

Resin encapsulated plant (any biology) probably not very happy being denied natural circle of life return to the elements.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
wolfgirl96

Post by wolfgirl96 »

Appreciated everyone!

Return to “Kitchen Magick & Witch Crafts”