The Agency

UFO's, extraterrestrials, abductions, the Universe, planets, stars, galaxies, black holes, white holes, wormholes, and everything beyond.
Shekinah

The Agency

Post by Shekinah »

Interesting that many who claim not to believe in paranormal phenomenon non-the-less avoid being around one who is thought to possesses such abilities. Being a retired Agency "Spook" I attend the joint annual reunion of Special Operations Commandos, Air America, CIA and NSA active and retired at Hurlburt AB in Ft. Walton Beach, Florida each October. Only a few of us are "Spooks" (ex Star Gate) and we notice that we are avoided like the plague. People who know nothing about us sense we are able to intuitively see skeletons in their closet so to speak and that makes most very uncomfortable. Perhaps that might be one reason Christians tend to avoid Witches and hold us in contempt. Even though we are officers of the Agency it extends no fuzzy feelings for us because the key to keeping national secrets is to confine them to only those who have a specific need to know. The Agency never knows what we might have ferreted beyond our need to know and that keeps them very nervous. They need us and they can't control us.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Ethics of Divination and Seership

Post by SnowCat »

That brings up the question of "who decides, who needs to know?" I know Donald Trump seems to think that he knows it all, and that any and all information should be shared with him. I think that would be insanely dangerous. On the other paw, people have died due to critical information being withheld, under the "need to know," clause. Nothing I can prove, but I still know.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

The Donald is currently behaving a wee bit badly. I hope it is just the shock of entering the quagmire on Capitol Hill and that he will acquire some bearing and behave more responsibly as time passes. Sort of a loose cannon at the moment and making lots of folks nervous. As POTUS he does have a need to know much of what is happening nationally and abroad. That being said he will soon realize not any President has ever been granted total access to the black arena. And that's for his own good and the good of the Nation. Eisenhower and Bush Sr. probably knew the most.

His disdain for scientific council, lack of understanding global warming and seeming pandering to the religious establishment is very upsetting. Also he recently released some classified tidbits about emp development that would have been better unsaid, probably a slip of the tongue but the Commander and Chief should know better.

We need the change and fresh blood at the helm but he needs to be careful and he must get the Democrats and the few snake in the grass Republicans to work for the common good.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

SnowCat wrote:That brings up the question of "who decides, who needs to know?" I know Donald Trump seems to think that he knows it all, and that any and all information should be shared with him. I think that would be insanely dangerous. On the other paw, people have died due to critical information being withheld, under the "need to know," clause. Nothing I can prove, but I still know.

Snow
A security over-sight team, to include a federal monitor at the originating facility, recommends who needs to know and the level of security. Most facilities engaged in security critical activity have internal access restrictions to secure areas within the facility. (Just because you have access to lab A doesn't mean you can wander into lab B even if the same project is being developed in both labs ) Final determination at the federal level is made by a minimal review panel of technical experts experienced in the field and in global intelligence. Only an over view is disclosed and may be presented piecemeal to various experts to minimize the possibility of any one individual having access to the entire package.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

Personally I miss the headie days of The First Earth Battalion. I vote for Bush SR. Headed the CIA, Ike had been away from the military to a degree. Doesn't everybody know that when intelligence dissemination is mentioned we just say, "We have No Such Agency !" "Can't Imagine Anybody !"

What do you think of DARPA finally taking Einstienian "spooky action at a distance" seriously as an undetectable, unbreakable form of communication.
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

Non-local entanglement is not just a characteristic of Quantum physics, it IS Quantum physics. Of course DARPA is playing with Quantum computers as secure communications on the web and beyond. So far we have to potentiate entanglement by marrying particles/waves and then splitting them... but... from the CIA Star Gate activities we now know there is a degree of entanglement everywhere in everything across space-time residual from the creation event singularity. In Star Gate we are beyond remote viewing and now engage in bi-location instantly anywhere by linking to the force where we wish to become cognizant. If you are watching Morgan Freeman's "Through the Wormhole" you may have seen his latest presentation about science becoming aware of "The Force" as a reality. It seems the Cosmos is alive and entangled with a form of consciousness pervading everywhere and every when. Wicca/Witchcraft has been toying with the Force as the modus operandi of our Magic to influence probabilities in the realm of matter and Spirit.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

"TTWH" is good. I like to monitor college courses. I still need a couple science calculators and a text book or two when I play with the subject of QP. Not anything I got a degree in. I have to worry about math and science courses from30+/-years ago. I've done the other end of the spear so after my vns and cns took a beating I was much more concerned with the AWC though we bounce stuff back and forth with ODCI.
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

I have done business with ODNI concerning Noetic science (my specialty). They and the Agency are a wee bit in conflict as we, like all humans, do not share well. Sharing compromises security and there are some things ODNI has no need to know. Anyone who claims to understand QP is lying. :-) We attempt to tame it but cannot hope to understand it. Not even the big boys have been able to enlighten us completely.

Blessings Shekinah
planewalker
Banned Member

Post by planewalker »

That was CI - counter intelligence I worked the sharp end of the spear until a germ got me. Like most soldiers who have been laid low. Screwed my VNS and CNS. Gave me 25 years to suck up the info and give appreciations. My corpus collosium is wired in a rare way. I think outside the box, cylinder and all the other solid shapes. I only think about QP when I want to flex my brain and am tired of trying to picture an infinite multiverse. Sort of the same thing. I suspect it's just an illusion of scale. I also toy with the idea that there is no Dark Energy. We haven't run out of momentum from somebody else's nuclear explosion. We may not be to the edge of the bomb casing yet. Sure would explain the gamma in the universe and that gravity appears to come from outside the universe.
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

I did some counter-intelligence on Okinawa with FBIS Voice of America. Me thinks the volume (expanse) of the cosmos is really irrelevant because everything is intimately entangled in the web (q-field, the force, whatever). We exist everywhere at once across space/time so spacial separation is an illusion. I smile at the vision of star trekkers chugging along at near light speed headed to where they already have a presence.
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The Agency

Post by Xiao Rong »

Split this off from the original thread. Let me know if you have a different/better title in mind.
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

Probably would fit in the "beyond the earth, " category if you could relocate the conversation.
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

planewalker wrote:That was CI - counter intelligence I worked the sharp end of the spear until a germ got me. Like most soldiers who have been laid low. Screwed my VNS and CNS. Gave me 25 years to suck up the info and give appreciations. My corpus collosium is wired in a rare way. I think outside the box, cylinder and all the other solid shapes. I only think about QP when I want to flex my brain and am tired of trying to picture an infinite multiverse. Sort of the same thing. I suspect it's just an illusion of scale. I also toy with the idea that there is no Dark Energy. We haven't run out of momentum from somebody else's nuclear explosion. We may not be to the edge of the bomb casing yet. Sure would explain the gamma in the universe and that gravity appears to come from outside the universe.

Fluid dynamics something always flows in the direction of nothing. I would expect a bubble of space/time to expand into a void where space/time has not yet reached. Put a bubble in a vacuum and see how fast it expands.
Thomasmariel
Banned Member

Post by Thomasmariel »

Shekinah wrote:I did some counter-intelligence on Okinawa with FBIS Voice of America. Me thinks the volume (expanse) of the cosmos is really irrelevant because everything is intimately entangled in the web (q-field, the force, whatever). We exist everywhere at once across space/time so spacial separation is an illusion. I smile at the vision of star trekkers chugging along at near light speed headed to where they already have a presence.
Images are the mystery. If separation is an illusion, what's the need for images?
Mr Crowley
Banned Member

Post by Mr Crowley »

My path isn't walked at this site, it's very non-religious, the reason I lurk most of the time.

Amazing as it sounds, sir, it is possible for image to become reality. The problem: contrary to popular belief, no-one has a clue why, including me. I'll split the difference. I don't know their path; likewise, they don't know mine. Their images are their images, my images are mine.

On such a path, how far does one dare go?

Without a doubt, your wisdom overflows, and a wise man knows that stuff doesn't pop from thin air. It has to come from somewhere, or it wouldn't be real. So how far does one dare go? A documented fact: greed will get you every time!

Image © US Treasury Department, harvested from Google images.
(Don't want any part of the non-disclosing game. Got too much to loose!)
Attachments
franklin.jpg

Return to “Beyond the Earth”