Full moon

For all things "moon", your guide to magical moon work, moon phases, etc.
Lexilou

Full moon

Post by Lexilou »

So as the full moon approaches, I can't stop thinking about it. Even though I have to work tonight i'd like to do some sort of magick. I know this is a very broad question, but what are some spells/magick that can be done with the energy of the full moon?
Ashrend

Re: Full moon

Post by Ashrend »

I've used its power for numerous things, I've found the moon to be a thing of excess unaligned energy rather than energy that could be only used for specific things.
Last edited by YanaKhan on Wed May 10, 2017 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please pay attention to capitalization and punctuation when posting! Thank you!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Anything that you want to assure the success of is assisted by the Full Moon. There's not really a specific type like waxing and waning have preferences. FM also a good time to just commune with the Moon's energy, cleanse crystals in moonlight (even if it's cloudy, the moon is there) & charge some water to use in future spells.
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

A full moon resurrects ancient memories of our beginnings from single cell critters in the sea to lords of land and sky. Without the moon that influenced tidal action and stabilized the rotation of the planet to provide moderate seasons and weather we would not be here. Moonlight inspires, cleanses and empowers our spirit and deeply touches we creatures of light. It is well that we pause to reflect, remember and honor our sister moon on nights when she is full. Surely the Goddess of the moon smiles at our thoughtfulness.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
Shannon

Post by Shannon »

I can relate. Every month I can physically feel anticipation growing for something exciting but I can never figure out why exactly. That's actually how I found this place. New moon rituals and manifestations seem to have been a good starter for me simply because it's easy enough for me to understand, the moon certainly influences me, and I claim agnosticism so using the moon as a higher power has been good for me lately.

Return to “Working with the Moon”