Mediation Confusion

Post meditations or discuss consciousness exploration here.
Synapse

Mediation Confusion

Post by Synapse »

My previous attempt at meditation were quite unsuccessful, but my last one was just odd? I just let my mind wander and it took me to some strange places. Down below are some things I don't know what to make of. I really have no experience and if anyone can offer any advice as to what this all might mean I'd be so grateful.

- I appeared as a dragon? I've actually been this exact dragon before in dreams, which I thought was interesting

- I was on a beach I had landed on when a figure appeared on my beach. I tried to stand up to it and turned into myself
(as a human and holding a sword?). The figure then said that it was proud of how brave I was being?

- It asked me all these weird questions about things I was ashamed of or guilty of. It always answered the questions before I could.

- I got really scared when I saw the sun was setting?

- For just a split second when I looked at the figure his head changed to that of a bird???

- He disappeared when the sun set and all of a sudden I got incredibly anxious. Then there was this lady in a white dress floating above the water and then I opened my eyes because i was NOT ABOUT THAT

YEAH, I have no idea.. what that was... anybody got a clue?
corvidus

Re: Mediation Confusion

Post by corvidus »

Seems like you had an interesting vision while in a state of trance.

One reason it doesn't seem like a hallucination or random subconscious imagery is that it is pretty coherent and follows a story line
Synapse

Post by Synapse »

corvidus wrote:Seems like you had an interesting vision while in a state of trance.

One reason it doesn't seem like a hallucination or random subconscious imagery is that it is pretty coherent and follows a story line
I suppose you're right, I'm not used to meditating so this first attempt seeming to linear sort of startled me. Then again I'm quite new to anything related to spirituality so everything is a tad confusing at this point :shock:
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

Maybe that's the answer to your vision? ;)

Move forward bravely!

Return to “Consciousness Work and Meditation”