Strongest attraction and love spell for 29 year old virgin?

lavandatula

Strongest attraction and love spell for 29 year old virgin?

Post by lavandatula »

Hello there, I'm not sure this is the right forum to post such request but I'm new and uncertain so here I go. I am 29 year old virgin who has never been in a relationship. I have vitiligo and guys are easily put off by it and always chose a "normal" girl over me. My heart has been broken so many times by men im ready and already left the dating scene, no guy has ever asked for my phone number or asks me questions about my life or who the hell I am. I had to be the one doing the approaching and then getting turned down eventually..and that gets humiliating fast.They just don't like me from the get go without even hearing me speak or give me a chance.I have done so many spells before and some worked but for the short term and yet nothing substantial happened.

I'm looking for the strongest spell you can find in the old books / internet and the whole wide world to cast a general attraction spell for the right man ..or woman (im bicurious) to come my way and see past my vitiligo. Since my case is special would I also need a cleansing and beauty spell to remove past negativity and cast an aura of beauty over me?

I need help please
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Strongest attraction and love spell for 29 year old virg

Post by SpiritTalker »

I saw your post. I'm the last person to offer a workable love attraction spell. Every time I've done one, I end up attracting another stray cat. I can feel for your disappointments, but ... How do you feel about cats? :lol:

There are better informed folk than I and perhaps someone can suggest something useful.

Maybe a glamour spell would be an inspired approach, as you suggest. As you say, if people would only see the real you and give you a chance. The best spells are those we write ourselves.

I'm thinking a purification to release & cut away the sticky threads of old hurts ought to be done first, in a waning moon.

Then a confidence spell/glamour in waxing moon.
barker

Post by barker »

I'll share my love spell. Think of someone or everyone you would like. Let yourself fall a little in love with that. Then back to normal. Doing it occasionally means you have attraction/action in you already, so when the right person comes along, the chemistry is already there!
vonPfaf

Post by vonPfaf »

Hello Lavandatula.

My ex-wife has vitiligo. It was never a problem with me as her other qualities more than made up for this skin issue.

For me as a man, (and I understand everyone is different), I was most attracted to a mate who is successful in her/his life. Someone intelligent, physically fit, understands my sense of humour, and has similar interests. That more than makes up for me (in my mind) skin blemishes.

As far as general love spells, it is difficult because mental focus using magick to alter your environment is what is key in spell-work. All your concentration, for a single intent. A general love spell would be like firing a shot-gun blindly into the sky, hoping you'll hit a bird. Very unlikely but not impossible.

Attraction spells to make yourself more appealing to attract the right person is a different matter and in my opinion more likely to be successful. Keep in mind that this type of magick is, also in my opinion, dark magick as it is altering your environment for a selfish purpose. I know how to do this ritual using black magick only, with dark entities. Perhaps other wiccans know how to use light beings to help? The daily infusion of positive, amazing, white light is a great place to start so you exude a wonderful aura, and with less consequences than the black magick route.

Cheers.
T'a Nuk

Post by T'a Nuk »

Perhaps a spell is not what is needed. Maybe the cosmos is sending you the message that 'As you seek, you shall not find'. Simply put, a clear mind will discover the path. As soon as you stop actively looking for your match, the sooner you will find. I sense huge frustration, and rightly so! That said, it is all too easy to turn that frustration into anger and self punishment,as though there is something wrong with you! Let's look at the plus side, you are young, obviously intelligent and creative, and are open to a relationship. An attraction spell of some sort may help, but may also cloud the image. Start with YOU. Love yourself for what who you are, gifts and flaws alike. Perhaps wear a rose quartz and surround yourself with beauty, a smile is amazing magic in itself. Set standards and stick to them. Statistically each person has over 200 'perfect matches'. It is your energy that attracts, so center yourself and let it work, yours is out there and your rivers shall cross, you will likely be wonderfully surprised. Until then, adopt the philosophy of the dog, "If you can't use it, pis* on it and walk away.". Have faith in yourself and take back your universe.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

(NOTE TO Zenmaster93) unfortunately your post contained topic that is off the menu on this forum and had to be moved. Also noticed you made changes to your e mail which probably bumped you off the forum, please contact Xiao and get re-admitted.
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Advanced Witchcraft”