Resilience spell for a friend

For you advanced spell crafters looking to get feedback on spells you wrote.
Hawk

Resilience spell for a friend

Post by Hawk »

Hi there!

Okay, so, I have a friend who's not in a great situation at the moment, and I want to cast a spell on a ring to give to them. (I sort of want it to be a surprise gift, partially cheer them up in that aspect- but they have told me in the past they are okay with me giving them a charmed object, and I intend to make it so the spell is attached to the ring, and not to them, so they have the final decision in whether the use it or not anyway--). So, I looked up spells I thought might be good for them, and having not found any, I've decided to write one.

The main aspects for this spell, I think, will be resilience and heart, (and happiness?)* in the face of a bad situation/negativity. Now, we're in the waning moon phase, so protection spells aren't ideal right now- but I don't want to wait until the waxing moon for this, because I want to give it to them as soon as possible. I also don't think it would suit being a banishing spell. With the aspects I intend to put into this spell, and the situation in mind, do people think it would be okay to cast this spell in the waning moon phase?

Thank you very much!

*I wonder whether specifying happiness is a good idea, because I try to make my spells as non-manipulative as possible.
— Hawk.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Resilience spell for a friend

Post by SpiritTalker »

Work with a rising sun before noon instead of with the moon & pick an appropriate week day.

"Happiness" may mean something different to your friend than to you, so it's fine because they will define it in their terms.
Hawk

Re: Resilience spell for a friend

Post by Hawk »

Ah, thank you very much!

(EDIT: Looks like it's going to be on Saturday, then!)
— Hawk.

Return to “Spell Critique”