Feathers

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Ashrend

Feathers

Post by Ashrend »

Hi all, need an answer but need to explain my current life for you to be able to answer with some accuracy. Question will be at the bottom of u want to skip the back story.

Recently I have started a new job, 2 months strong and got a permanent contract in the pipe line. I love the job most of the time an it's got some great people in it. However because I walk to work, 2 hour journey there and back, I haven't had time to practice my path much. I did a post on here on how to keep it up when I didn't have the time or energy to devote myself better to it. So on the walls to and from work I have been meditating and working with energy, my own energy, the earths energy, changing energy ect. Mostly creating the elements using circles and pentagrams drawing them in the air. An unexpected twist to this came when my wings (had since a teenager but never know if they were simply mine since birth but didn't know of them, or a gift from a god or goddess) changed into fire and ice, the elements I was creating around the corresponding sides on my arms and hands. Since then my wings have stayed those elements rather than how they used to be, either feathery or dragonish. As part of practicing whilst I haven't the spare time I began to wear a small metal pentagram around my neck to help keep the connection to it all in my mind, sort of subconscious type of thing to aid my conscious efforts.

Anyway the question is what could seeing lots of white feathers in real life mean? I don't have any affiliation with angels, I have looked into that. And I see far more than the normal amount of feathers any random person would see. Upwards of 20 different ones a day. Any explanations? Is it about my wings? A god trying to contact me? Anything would be helpful to explain this phenomenon
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Re: Feathers

Post by planewalker »

Did the feathers coincide with the change in your wings? Not sure of the bird species in your area. You might want to check if it's time for a molt. You may be hyper aware because of the change. It could be a message to us your focus and time to change the wings back and forth between feathers and the new elements. That could draw you into finding other new talents or other factors. Sorry all I could come up with is stuff that just gives you more questions. I hope they lead to something positive.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I can only suggest looking at what these wings represent to you in spiritual terms, and how their former and present conditions express you. Look for how the change serves your awareness of what you are doing.

You've had several changes in your life that came with the job change. And oh, surprise, your wings changed. What's the link?

And then look at what finding feathers after a change suggests to you. My 1st thought as I read your post was you'd shed the feathers as a result of change...bcs I normally associate feathers with wings, but naturally i have no idea how your particular set of wings are made.

And jokingly, maybe someone sent you an owl...maybe a guardian angel of the higher nature? It's jest, but symbolic as well.
Ashrend

Post by Ashrend »

As far as I am aware the local birds aren't the cause of the feathers, not to mention every single one is pure white and of the same size. Not a single large or grey one. Iv seen white feathers dotted around my whole life but more recently their volume has increased tho I can't pin point wether before or after my wings changed.
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

I believe Angels are moving their energies in your direction, and their will is manifesting as small feathers. This has happened to me once, perhaps you have an angelic heritage and these angels are giving you a push. That's what my intuition tells me
Danmagnamius

Post by Danmagnamius »

Ashrend wrote:As far as I am aware the local birds aren't the cause of the feathers, not to mention every single one is pure white and of the same size. Not a single large or grey one. Iv seen white feathers dotted around my whole life but more recently their volume has increased tho I can't pin point wether before or after my wings changed.
In my experiences every time I move off my path, I get a sign warning me! You have not had the time to commit to your path maybe the signs are there to make more time!
Ashrend

Post by Ashrend »

Thank you all, it's been helpful to find other points of view

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”