Communicating with plant spirits?

JaceGem

Communicating with plant spirits?

Post by JaceGem »

I've read somewhere that you can communicate with plants because like all things they have spirits too, just weaker ones than animals or humans. I'm interested in finding one and communicating with it possibly, how might I go about doing this? I've a few potted flower bunches that I've had for about 3 or 4 months, maybe I could start with them?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Communicating with plant spirits?

Post by SpiritTalker »

There are probably lots of variations on the theme. The way I learned came in a dream. I was told to hold my hands around the plant, and watch it's aura (that glow of light that outlines living things). Then ask the plant if I could take a sample and say why I wanted it. Then watch. If the aura turned golden, it was a yes. I could only take from the branch where the aura was brightest. It worked great in the dream. Awake...not so much. I had to remember to center myself before communing. And then I had to switch on my other eyes so to speak, for auras.

I found that Empathically sensing trees is easier, I guess because they are larger. Placing my hands just above the trunk bark, just like holding my palms facing each other, gives a push and pull feeling. So I started there. And waited for a feeling. Everybody has their own sense of it.

Center 1st. If you haven't got a regular sensing method, then start with lightly rubbing your palms together, then holding your hands facing each other and move them slowly apart, back together, sideways, and in circles. There should be a subtle repelling and attracting like weak magnets, or a light pressure like laying your hand on water.

Then using the empathic feelings is where you sense what the plant, another person or animal is feeling. It seems like about80% of the folks here at EUTM are empaths. Otherwise, try psychometry if that works for you. It's related. Whatever gut feeling you use to psychically read with is fine. And if you haven't recognized that in yourself yet, the hand rubbing thing will help.

To see auras, practice by holding out your hands & looking at them in low light against a plain background; or your bare feet are often brighter. Or look in a mirror around your head & shoulders. Let your eyes unfocus so you aren't staring.There should be a slight glow or change in the light outlining your hands, feet, head. The aura is in constant motion so don't be surprised if you see movement and sparkles. Emotions change the aura instantly. When laughing, the bigger the guffaw the better, is the best time see lights around people. Pets have colorful auras too. Reading auras is a whole other topic.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

The simplest ways are when we're in a flower garden and catch the strong scent of one particular flower above the others, especially without a breeze. The flower is communicating.
JaceGem

Post by JaceGem »

An interesting thought with some good information, thanks!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I hope it made sense. I don't know what your experiences are of course.
Plants respond to emotions, like being talked to when being cared for, and like music. Tastes will differ. Even birds like music too, and sing along if the tune is one with a lively & regular beat.

I used to pump a player piano at my folks house, with the front door open. Susa marches would bring the sparrows, robins & chickadees by the dozen to line the porch railing and sing along in a riot of chirping...definitely not 3 part harmony. But I digress.
cherrypie

Post by cherrypie »

I've read that trees like if you are singing (no matter what, no matter how nice or bad :D ). Wolf-Dieter Storl, a ethnobiologist whom I like a lot and who wrote a lot of fantastic books, says you simply sit in front of a plant and start meditating. Feel its energy, see its aura, as Spirittalker said, if you can, and it will communicate with you.

I always touch a certain beech on my daily walk with our dog in a forest nearby. I can confirm that it is a pushing and pulling sensation, but beecehs rather pull than push, in my experience. Oaks I feel in my spine, spruces in my head and birches in my thyroid area.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

cherrypie wrote:beecehs rather pull than push, in my experience. Oaks I feel in my spine, spruces in my head and birches in my thyroid area
Very interesting. Makes sense Oaks in the spine. I wonder if these trees are known for healing in these areas?
BB, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
cherrypie

Post by cherrypie »

firebirdflys wrote:
cherrypie wrote:beecehs rather pull than push, in my experience. Oaks I feel in my spine, spruces in my head and birches in my thyroid area
Very interesting. Makes sense Oaks in the spine. I wonder if these trees are known for healing in these areas?
BB, FF
I'm pretty sure they are, although I haven't read anything about that. I really have different feelings with every type of tree.

Return to “Faeries, Nature Spirits, and Plant Consciousness”