Seeing blackness in someone's eyes

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Shekinah

Re: Seeing blackness in someone's eyes

Post by Shekinah »

Having been a professional empathic interrogator for the "Agency" (recently at Guantanamo) I go out of focus and observe changes in the aura of others. If deeper analysis is needed I bi-locate into their bio-field to experience entanglement. Ugh! takes it's toll in short order. In earlier times prior to Noetic discoveries we often used Tantric sex to kneed the brains of foreign agents. At the peak of an orgasmic wave the mind is open for perusal. Tough job but somebody had to do it. :lol:
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Shekinah wrote:Having been a professional empathic interrogator for the "Agency" (recently at Guantanamo) I go out of focus and observe changes in the aura of others. If deeper analysis is needed I bi-locate into their bio-field to experience entanglement. Ugh! takes it's toll in short order. In earlier times prior to Noetic discoveries we often used Tantric sex to kneed the brains of foreign agents. At the peak of an orgasmic wave the mind is open for perusal. Tough job but somebody had to do it. :lol:
This completely in appropriate and is not pertinent to OP's post.
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Bi-locating into another's bio-field sounds like quasi-mediumship, or what I'd call bringing through a live one. When you really, really want to get into someone's head, you know everything's connected & all consciousness is linked at some level. There's plenty of public domain info available.

Remember the old (truth in plain sight) 1960s TV show My Favorite Martian with Ray Walston as the Martian & Bill Bixby? There were a few episodes with hints that gob-smacked me as a kid because i sort of knew what Uncle Marty was doing but they made it funny. If real-time ETs do this, so can we (and Skunkworks or MKUltra & Montauk probably already have.) Look MFM up on Wikipedia for more episode details.

Anyhow, what it has to do with reading someone's bio-field is it reveals their hidden nature, or not-so-hidden foibles. Beliefs can also supposedly be planted.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”