An event chart I designated for the activation of my poppets

General questions and conversations about astrology.
masterfu678

An event chart I designated for the activation of my poppets

Post by masterfu678 »

Hi all:

Well, I think you guys might be the only groups of people I know who can help me with this, people who knows both the knowledge of Witchcraft and Astrology.

So I was making these poppets, haven't made them yet since I am waiting for some herbal mixtures I ordered to stuff into the Poppet. I won't go into details here, just go to this thread, feel free to leave your advice over there.
http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 35812.html

Since the Poppets are not made yet, I casted an event chart for myself picking the best time to activate those poppets, gotta plan ahead, you know. I'm using both classical Astrology and modern Astrology to pick the time, by using the Planetary Hours and Days. I decided that Friday at Jupiter hour is the best time, I have three choices, 5AM, 12PM, and 7PM, I chose 7PM, I then casted the chart since I know where I will be when that event happens, and this is the chart I got.
astro_w2gw_poppet_activation_time.8025.58411.gif
I also chose that day because I want Jupiter in Libra to be at 29 degrees, the anaretic degree. It also falls into the 7th house so that tells me that the energy this poppet brings if activated at this time will be all focused on love and maybe even marriage. There is also moon at the anaretic degree as well in 1st house Aries close to the ASC, that either means lot of conflict and war like feelings or really good sexual feelings. I'm not that skilled yet, so this all just a basic interpretation. But something tell me that I really should perform the activation ritual of the poppets at this time. If you want to see the chart for 5AM to 12PM, just change the time to those times.

Tell me what do you think.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: An event chart I designated for the activation of my pop

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hm. The most I've read on astrology is the daily news cast. From your description if the poppet is for a hot romance on and off, then the timing sounds useful.
masterfu678

Post by masterfu678 »

I'm studying the complex version of Astrology, which involves analyzing a natal chart. In this case, I was using electional astrology combined with planetary hours.

I think aside from you guys who are on this witchcraft related forum, I don't think anyone can help me with this, a lot of witchcraft practitioners knows Astrology, but not a lot of Astrologers are witchcraft practitioners, they are two different groups of people really. So I think this is probably the best place to ask such questions, maybe one of you guys had casted a chart for your magickal tools before to pick the best time to perform a specific ritual.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Someone with astrology knowledge needs to speak up, so don't give up. Your inspiration is insightful.

I do folk magic or straight visualization, so would normally go with moon phase alone. So I'm no help to you, but I think you probably have the feel for what you are considering. It's your own understanding that of your process that makes it go.
masterfu678

Post by masterfu678 »

Yep, I think someone definitely should. Although my hopes are slim on this one.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

The most I've done is by moon phase and planetary hours.
My witch astrologer friend is not on this forum, but I will shoot him a message on this.
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
masterfu678

Post by masterfu678 »

Thank you, let's see what he says.
masterfu678

Post by masterfu678 »

I was just informed from other astrologers about the Jupiter oppose Uranus transit in effect, which means it would bring sudden changes and endings to the Jupiter in Libra manifestations. Welp, I guess I have to make the best of this.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Can you change days just a bit? Jupiter hour on Thursday (venus/love)?
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
masterfu678

Post by masterfu678 »

firebirdflys wrote:Can you change days just a bit? Jupiter hour on Thursday (venus/love)?
You mean Venus hour on Jupiter day? I don't see why not, I only choose Venus day on Jupiter hour because I felt that will add more "Venus" power to the poppet. It will be 4AM, 11AM, and 6PM. But I still think my first chart is the best time since Jupiter is in 7th house, and North Node in 5th house, both are very good to see in this place for something like love.

Here is one of the charts, again, you can change the time yourself to get the other two charts.
astro_w2gw_jupiter_day_poppet_activation.84706.3542.gif
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

(whew, if I had to think this hard to work a spell I'd have a migraine, lol)

masterfu678

Post by masterfu678 »

Kassandra wrote:.

(whew, if I had to think this hard to work a spell I'd have a migraine, lol)

lol, I like to think of everything before doing a spell.

also because I know how serious the consequences this can have if I'm not being careful with them. I don't want anything bad happen to the target(s).
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

firebirdflys wrote:Can you change days just a bit? Jupiter hour on Thursday (venus/love)?
masterfu678 wrote:You mean Venus hour on Jupiter day?
oh dang...my bad sorry bout that. Must have been asleep lol. But to tell you the truth, I like the way the second chart looks. Structurally speaking.

@Kass...lol ...but hey...he may be onto something :fairy:
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
masterfu678

Post by masterfu678 »

firebirdflys wrote:
masterfu678 wrote:You mean Venus hour on Jupiter day?
oh dang...my bad sorry bout that. Must have been asleep lol. But to tell you the truth, I like the way the second chart looks. Structurally speaking.

@Kass...lol ...but hey...he may be onto something :fairy:
I don't like how the second chart looks actually in contrast to your view.

Chiron (The wounded healer, also means pain) is in the 7th house along with Neptune (The planet of secrecy, spirituality, delusion, and dreams), could mean that there is a lot of pain and delusion involved if I marry one of the love poppet's targets.

Also Pluto(death, birth, sex, domination amd control) is in 5th house of love, children, and pleasure, so it could mean forced love and pleasure, doesn't sound good since I want the targets to feel more natural in their feelings.

The Jupiter Uranus opposition is actually a very good aspect to have, it brings the "what the hell, let's try and see what happens" feelings, which will motivate the targets of the poppets into doing what I intends them to do.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Ok Masterfu...my friend got back with me and has a very indepth answer, you are very fortuitous to get such a reply !
... and here is his response!

"Dear M.,

In your selection of a time to activate your poppets, you've mixed, as you wrote, Classical astrology and modern.
As I'm untrained in use of planetary hours and days, my comments come from what you call Modern Astrology.
Specifically, you are using Electional Astrology, and I suggest you do some research into that topic.

When I select the 'birth' time in advance for an event, my first question to my clients is :
"What do you want as the outcome ? " You then decide which planet, or planets, correspond to your intent, and pick the event time to make those planets happy and strong (note: these are not the same).
You also want to avoid moments where there are undesirable influences going on, where 'undesirable" is depends, again, on your intent.

Electing a chart (that's the spiffy word to use) is usually a whole lot of compromise, wherein you can strengthen
one part of a horoscope but have to give up something else to get it.

The overall process looks like this:

a) find the date/time range that fits worldly constraints (eg "we want the wedding in June" , or
you work at a day job 8 - 5, so, you have to do stuff on the weekend or in the evening.

b) scan the time frame for obvious "No-Go" signs. If you want anything to happen, the very first item on my list is to avoid a void-of-course-moon (google this).
Basically, when the moon is void of course,nothing happens - these are great times to meditate and "do nothing"
Not great times to produce an external world result. Your preference to put the moon on an anaretic degree (29 deg. of any sign) is more-or-less the definition of a void of course moon, so, I would NOT use your provisional time of 7:PM EDT , 6 Oct 2017.
My ephemeris tells me the moon is void-of-course that friday from 6:30 PM to 7:58 EDT, so possibly the earlier times you considered would work.

You'll also want to avoid times when the planet you want to strengthen is in unwanted aspects.
Based on your post, I'm guessing you want good relationships as the outcome, so, I'd look to make Venus happy.
On Oct 6, Venus is conj. Mars, and is not quite yet square Saturn (that will happen around Sunday, so, that looks pretty good,
adding some heat and passion to the Venus in Virgo.

If it's relationship you are after, notice that Uranus is conj . the ascendant at 7 PM - lot's of change and excitement, but unstable.
I'd avoid this.

c) after eliminating the time/days to avoid, look for when the planets you want to make strong are closely connected to
an angle of the chart. I'll usually look for conjunctions, trines and sextiles.

d) make a list of possible times that satisfy these conditions. Then, you look at your options, and pick the one that
looks best to you.

If you want to keep the Friday start day-of-the-week (also strengthens Venus) I suggest you look at 5:37 PM. That puts Venus right on the 7th house cusp , with Sun, Mercury and Mars also in the 7th house.
Pisces is rising, making the twelfth house Neptune strong. The moon is not yet void of course, and the 29 degree Libra Jupiter you
want is in the the eighth house - which is good for relations, so long as you are generous in intimacy and practice fighting fairly.

This is a very quick evaluation - so, as it's clearly important to you, I'd look to generate 4 -5 options, and make my pick from those.

May your spirit guide you to the best choice for you.

Note: I've also posted this reply on my blog,
best wishes, souljoy"

which unfortunately I cannot post his link, if you wish to contact him shoot me a p.m. Blessings, Firebird
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”