Curious about dragons

JaceGem

Curious about dragons

Post by JaceGem »

Alright, my curiosity has been piqued. I want to know about dragons. I've searched around on the internet for info and I get this air that dragons are.. not unwelcoming, but very heavy on your emotions. I myself am not the strongest person out there emotionally but I want to at the very least wander the world of dragons, don't have to speak to any of them but if one should come up to me I'll be respectful. I think the reason I've not done anything in the way of trying to contact them yet is I just feel I'm not... experienced enough? I'm not sure if there's requirements before you can even walk in their world, but I'm interested to. But I'd like a few opinions. When I try to contact one, how should I act? Should I try speaking to one?
SpartanOdyssee

Re: Curious about dragons

Post by SpartanOdyssee »

Jace,

Nice to meet you! What is it you wish to find in 'yourself?! If it is self empowerment you will find that the Dragon deities can be of great help! For you, yourself are a deity yourself.. People tend to forget.

The earth dragon, on all human (+higher sentient beings), are all ready passively active. The green/brown hueded dragon. Weird thing seemingly, is to contact the(Gaia's prime elements combination) first two dragons of our realm.. The Blue hueded, water dragon and the red hued fire dragon.

Ask for them beforehand when you set the intent on going into a communion with them, either via pendulum or mediation.

3/6/preferably 9 times. Red and blue dragon please come to me. Sounds weird but universal law is abided,always

Either you will be struck by a combination of 2 spheres or a filled out visual situation with these two in the full blown picture.

After this connection is made, you can contact your third, which is afterwards is intentionally activated by your higher being, to further connect with the earthing realm of dragons (root Chakra will by - +250/300% increase in rooting efficiency).

Please contact or give me a notice if you need any other information.

Kind regards,

Dennis
SpartanOdyssee

Post by SpartanOdyssee »

Using the pendulum, 3/6/9 times repeating to show ones colors. Will help, making sure you're connecting with beings of just intent.

After those connections, set your intention to further connect, meditate on/in/with the dragon realms.

Black Dragon (one you can only pass if you're ready to face your fears, very powerful energy not for those feint of heart, will help you clear out, if any carmic debt).
Wind dragon.
Astral dragon. Astral +higher
Thunder dragon.
Ice dragon.
Metal dragon.
Sound dragon.
Crystal dragon.

Also adding crystals is a great addition to your connecting life. The basic colors of life, water/fire/earth/air+Astral
/or Aether(black/dark combinations of gems).

Hues of tourmaline are great starting gems.

More to come, there are way more to ponder on.

Truly trustworthy protectors, if truly and just intentionally connected with.

+many more..

All of these, and many many more..
Truthfully so!
JaceGem

Post by JaceGem »

SpartanOdyssee wrote:Jace,

Nice to meet you! What is it you wish to find in yourself?

I guess if anything I want to find self worth and learn to be more honest and open with people. But I'm still unclear on how to proceed once the red and blue dragons do contact me, if they choose to of course.
SpartanOdyssee

Post by SpartanOdyssee »

The Earth elemental dragon, is an active dragon since 2012+. Keeping us energetically connected to Gaia to make sure we won't go crazy of all vthere higher energies. After the mediation with the red+blue dragon, the green dragon will becoming Actively available to you, asking him/her to root you, before entering a crowded area with people, or before mediation/using a pendulum will keep you way more centered in life.

Just setting by our intent before mediation on the first 2 dragons, will thus bring forth the 3th. Names of your dragon guides can be acquired via the use of a pendulum, or perhaps another psychic/clearvoyant.

Dragons are there to stay forever, great in protecting your being energetically + way more in the future to come.

Have a nice weekend!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I think of the teluric lines of the earth as "dragons", and connect some Draconic symbolism to these forces. I've pulled up a topic on ley lines regarding this. The lines move the elemental energies which are perceived or depicted as dragons, and I think these underground currents are the serpent powers referenced by more shamanistic traditions, as the Old Gods.

This probably wouldn't be the same as Draconic Wicca that DragonFeather369's YouTube channel teaches about.
HazelQ.boggslyon

Post by HazelQ.boggslyon »

I have dragons in my fairy garden and there are my guards. I wear a dragon ring. I love them.
Last edited by Firebird on Sun May 09, 2021 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: tapatalk signature advertisement. please remove

Return to “Dragons”