Seances...

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
T'a Nuk

Re: Seances...

Post by T'a Nuk »

planewalker wrote:There has always been good and evil in the world. All that can be done is to strive against the darkness.
Proactivity is the key. Playing defense is never a long term solution.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

What form would that take?
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

I've made somewhat of a name for cleansings. A lot of old houses. The one I live in was built in 1804 and there are some that go back to the 1640's. There is a lot of psychic energy from the rivers in the area. They flow deep and wide. Energy is easily picked up by anybody with any talent, whether they know they are doing it or more than likely, not. There is also the undercurrent of Native America spiritual practices and BL00DSHED for thousands of years before the white man. The rivers were the super highways back in the day. You do what you can.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

So you're not talking about a specific ritual targeting a situation, but more like maintenance?

I recall a visit id made to Deerfield Village, which is a living museum "village" reconstructed of actual historic homes, shops, buildings, mills, cottages and furnishings etc., relocated from around the world. Their Cottswold cottage could stand some "maintenance cleansing" because it's "inhabitants" are still battling with one another.

After my parents died and sis &'i sold the family home, where we'd been a mere 50 years, I'd incensed and modified the LBRP with intent to remove traces of our family's occupancy, cutting threads & emotional ties so sis & i would not feel drawn back to it or remorse at relocating. I did so because of that Cottswold cottage's residue. Moving on is a positive act.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

You start fresh. That can be a welcome change. I've had a couple corkers and I'm going to have to do a full treatment on the family home. I don't want my kids getting the stuff that may be hiding in cracks and crevasses when I stop practicing.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Do you guys feel that the psychic "galleries" of today are what the séances of yesteryear have become? Seems they are very popular and basically doing the same thing...bringing forth messages from our dearly (or not so dearly) departed ones.
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Yes, I'd say so. The 70's trend to trance has given way to working while awake and passing along the info rather than channeling the spirit. It's a safer path.
T'a Nuk

Post by T'a Nuk »

In August we attended the Peace Festival at the Garden of 1,000 Buddhas in Arlee. I can't help but think that all the focused energy rising from that event had a positive effect. I have long believed that a group with common intent and will can be a very powerful thing...
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I totally agree with that. Most of us are old enough to remember the late Princess Diana's televised funeral procession and service. At the reciting of the one prayer every X'n knows, spoken in unison by the hundreds of thousands present, and about (mumble) millions watching the televised service around the world, there was a shock wave of positive power you can still Ethericly tap into. The moment was totally spontaneous. It was her last gift to a suffering world.
T'a Nuk

Post by T'a Nuk »

It seems that the positive gatherings are grossly outnumbered by the negative acts perpetrated on the planet and each other' I have also noticed that the more light we try to shed, the deeper and more persistent the shadows become. I don't feel that a I am the least bit amiss when I suggest to others to consciously fight this negativity every second of the day and night to the point that is the essence and purpose of our daily lives...
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

The brighter the light, the darker the gloom in appearance until the light is so intense it washes away the shade. So crank it up.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Well when it comes to thought forms it takes 6 to 10 positive ones to negatate a negative one
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
T'a Nuk

Post by T'a Nuk »

Well then we have alot of work to do...
PhoenixRising

Post by PhoenixRising »

My mom used to hold séances back in the 70s and 80s. I never participated in any of them (I was born in '75), but I've heard plenty of success stories. And a few horror stories, too.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”