Barker's topic.

Start your own thread named "[Name's] Book of Shadows" and add spells, rituals, correspondences, music, videos, etc. that you would like to keep for future use or share with others. Use as many posts as you'd like. It's not private, but at least your family won't see it. You can also get ideas from other people's Books of Shadows.
barker

Re: Barker's topic.

Post by barker »

What is the difference working in a society that needs money, and living in Utopia with verve? A model citizen has learned how to turn work to home life - for instance a model knows how to walk to the corner shop, a/the hamburger technician knows how to cook at home, the cleaner cleans, the vinyard worker appreciates wine gloriously, and, of course, the computer technician loves to express his ideas online.

This is me, this is mine. A Matrix reality is not going to be able to make me forget how to care and look after my world, so it is my world now...

Welcome to never.
barker

Post by barker »

Horse flu is neither perfect nor harmful - it's an emptiness.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Barker, you are freaking fruit loop. Hope you have great jollys talking nonsense.
barker wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:47 am If you cannot stand to be alone basically you're not a will yet
I think you meant . "If you cannot stand to be alone basically you're not a quill yet. Even a feather, can stand to be alone, as such!" :lol: :lol: :lol:
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

BTW if your vagina comment is an attempt to start a conspiracy, you are outta here.
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
barker

Post by barker »

barker wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:03 am What is the difference working in a society that needs money, and living in Utopia with verve? A model citizen has learned how to turn work to home life - for instance a model knows how to walk to the corner shop, a/the hamburger technician knows how to cook at home, the cleaner cleans, the vinyard worker appreciates wine gloriously, and, of course, the computer technician loves to express his ideas online.

This is me, this is mine. A Matrix reality is not going to be able to make me forget how to care and look after my world, so it is my world now...

Welcome to never.
OK, so I successfully reset the knowledge of my oversoul and I now live at a place called The House of the Rising Sun, in Arcadia. Whether or not to let Australia know me... well it would have to be important. I know, I know, it's births, deaths and marriages, to account for family and all. With regards to money, though? The intel people are allowed to talk super in my mind, or so it goes.

The correlation between births, deaths, and marriage to MONEY is that MONEY is not FOOD.
So, anything beyond food, water, and shelter - because I have "paid for these by making food money, my cleanliness, my place itself" can count as money.

There is a spiritual dollar out there, folks, when people say money talks, money walks... let their be psychic's!

barker
barker

Post by barker »

barker wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:47 am There is, of course, the theory that CanOurVagainasIdentifyDeath-19 is an elaborate hoax designed to install a Matrix.

Now, if anybody wants to know how to NOT choose or choose unconsciously, this condition, I say it is in responsibility, and the law of threefold returns, specifically to Wicca. If you cannot stand to be alone basically you're not a will yet. Even a feather, can stand to be alone, as such!
FBF: I have a vagina myself, and I do think that a new paradigm is on the way since we are no longer worshipping stars as innocente or more heroic necessarily. So I am not intending to speak to conspiracy, only to the matter of reality.

You create your own, though.
barker

Post by barker »

Don Juan

They are all so glad.
--> The rich are glad because pleasure unto death is bad
--> The poor are equally as glad because judgement unto glory is bad
--> Equally, I am so grateful because intelligence is final, choosing the Earth itself

barker
Anubisa
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by Anubisa »

barker wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:52 am
barker wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:11 pm 1000 is the number of authority, and I am.
1000 posts old again. I think FBF might of properly hacked up my past so I need not concern myself with that. It's a simple world, when you know! And complex is the time to improve it. We shall see about COVID-19 being dangerous when it tests in parallax against safety. It is either a joke (neutral to safety) or a cure (positive to safety).

(Negative to safety) by the say, is called disease, but no such commotion from me, basically it's a Matrix issue with the horse family of fortunate fellows.

That was scientific for a bit.
That really is offensive to me about COVID-19 not being dangerous. My Granny and Uncle both died from COVID. I also had two other uncles who got COVID. So saying that is like saying that it is harmless. Plus you can't argue the numbers of people getting sick all over the world and people dying. This is not the common flu.
Anubisa
barker

Post by barker »

Anubisa wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:52 pm
barker wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:52 am
barker wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:11 pm 1000 is the number of authority, and I am.
1000 posts old again. I think FBF might of properly hacked up my past so I need not concern myself with that. It's a simple world, when you know! And complex is the time to improve it. We shall see about COVID-19 being dangerous when it tests in parallax against safety. It is either a joke (neutral to safety) or a cure (positive to safety).

(Negative to safety) by the say, is called disease, but no such commotion from me, basically it's a Matrix issue with the horse family of fortunate fellows.

That was scientific for a bit.
That really is offensive to me about COVID-19 not being dangerous. My Granny and Uncle both died from COVID. I also had two other uncles who got COVID. So saying that is like saying that it is harmless. Plus you can't argue the numbers of people getting sick all over the world and people dying. This is not the common flu.
Yes, my sympathise. It is a dreadful world that would impose safekeeping - Australia itself never didn't mind you - however the theory goes, and I am only trying to suggest this to your illumination - when danger is your will, you actually have to presume perfection not otherness. These people dying, presumably caring, never existed. Not in this new system/matrix in which safety is mandatory.

In other words: They come from an old world, and personally I believe that just because the universe split in two - like the amoeba - they are still there doing what they wish. Science, does not consider the parallel universe theory tragic. If you look it up (the suggestion is matrix to dinosaurs - the matrix doesn't think much of them), science finds the parallel universe theory holy. Blessed be.
barker

Post by barker »

Don Juan 2

There is the theory that silence is deliverance - caring beyond humans.
There is also the theory that you must use words to be strong - daring beyond humans.
There is, as well, the thinking that "it's up to me" - sharing or else human.

It is still up to me, to use my words that work, and my silence, that reward...

barker
barker

Post by barker »

3 articles

- Einstein illuminated that the atom splits when it were pressured to care (imagine this)
- Newton illuminated that the apple drops on your head when you were pressured to care (picture this)
- Stephen W. Hawking illiminated that history is told when good and bad are apart for the very first time (realise this)

barker
barker

Post by barker »

Will/Patience

Elsewhere on here I wrote that I found two key cores to magic seperating what is from what is not. Will is what is and will be. Patience is what was and must never be. So time is a tricky manoeuver for one who has not attained their patient name. A further explanation:
1. patience is mental and observes all things as sound, from now on
2. waiting is physical and expects that all things proceed the fun way, instead of just the truth

So - you have patience when you are ready, and at some stage you may wake up to waiting to boot. The further explanation to this is that patience CREATES time, while waiting DESTROYS it. Soforth, the manifest universe is your own go-ahead. barker
barker

Post by barker »

Numerology quiz:

The number 1 (i have) final is the number 10 (i know) - giving naught to self.
The number 2 (i want) final is the number 22 (i can) - giving naught to others.
The number 3 (i trust) final is the number 33 (i will) - giving naught to all.

Numbers 4-9 believe in space. You have been the master once you have completed number 3/33. Thereby, it has to be said that you are working with cosmic intelligence when you are truly numerological.
barker

Post by barker »

The Secret of Forgiveness.

The secret of forgiveness is that you both do it. You both call the human race busted for never living or learning. So you have the solution, live and learn, and have sex. The other party does not believe you, that it's honest ever to have a sexuality! Or to live, or to learn. There is no other word for that than ugly. Forgive them for that ugliness is merely the truth that they are alone.
barker

Post by barker »

barker wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:40 pm Numerology quiz:

The number 1 (i have) final is the number 10 (i know) - giving naught to self.
The number 2 (i want) final is the number 22 (i can) - giving naught to others.
The number 3 (i trust) final is the number 33 (i will) - giving naught to all.

Numbers 4-9 believe in space. You have been the master once you have completed number 3/33. Thereby, it has to be said that you are working with cosmic intelligence when you are truly numerological.
To answer the question of, "How does the number 666 figure in?" - some people will get me here - the answer is "No."

Return to “Member's Books of Shadows”