Barker's topic.

Start your own thread named "[Name's] Book of Shadows" and add spells, rituals, correspondences, music, videos, etc. that you would like to keep for future use or share with others. Use as many posts as you'd like. It's not private, but at least your family won't see it. You can also get ideas from other people's Books of Shadows.
barker

Re: Barker's topic.

Post by barker »

barker wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 4:08 am To answer the question of, "How does the number 666 figure in?" - some people will get me here - the answer is "No."
The number 93 is an interesting question - Yes, the number 9 does transmogrify this very way. halfsm
barker

Post by barker »

In Living Colour, by barker

As barker, I have known that paganism splits into three specific types of magic - that of the Sun, the Moon, and the Earth, termed shamanism, wicca and druidry in order. I will start to explain shamanism:

THE MAGIC OF THE SUN

1. The Path is Absolute
- the path itself is a pleasure feast
- the quest is to raise the quality of life by experiencing it
- the guide is the man who encounters you and forces you to understand pleasure

2. Soul Retrieval and Annihilation
- the soul you meet is objectively sound
- the soul you are and do things with is objectively honest
- the soul of all others is irrelevant as we are people with true purpose in life

3. Nuts and Berries
- banana chips, cocaine, alternative mushrooms: all these illuminate your conscience silently
- wine, spring water, and heroin: any "liquid state" chemical is a way to illuminate reason in the natural theory
- breakfast, worship and bedtime: the way that you conduct yourself practically is absolutely perfect as any Zen Monastry knows well

Therefore, shamanism is a theory in which the practice is conducted in a society or culture not just on your own, and a shaman is a wo/man that truly understands people. Do not the magic of the sun if/when you are not in a people mode. And we only are half of the time! It takes confidence, man.

barker
barker

Post by barker »

THE MAGIC OF THE MOON

1. The Moon is Alone
- in magic and not in society the word is "me"
- in the moon is the keeper of all of those i/eye's that realise passion
- passion is just the choice to break up every "we" that disrupts the very and only "me"

2. Hat and Gown
- you "dress to impress" or you succumb
- you wield weapons and wear armour if your sin's are good
- sins are the god of Earth within you choosing only the life beyond them all

3. I Want
- i want sex
- i believe in destiny
- fate is the word for "did not obey"

Thereby, obey the Moon and listen to the forces within you and around you. You literally have no reason to objectify (the) "we" whether that be Christian or Democratic. The rule of love's honour is literally sound and at some point you are going to magically chose beyond the bane of you... to perfect isolation, and next power.

barker
barker

Post by barker »

I will start to explain druidry:

THE MAGIC OF THE EARTH

1. Meditation is Life
- neutral is a diamond: earth, air, fire and water
- angels and demons are the lover positive and negative, ie holy
- abundance is the fact of anybody who has faith hence they know each other

2. Grace is the Warrior
- grace is best, fitting in is not an option
- grace is eternal, excluding the enemy is not an option
- gratitude is wisest, accepting all things is just perfectly human (or animal)

3. Knowledge is Power and Ignorance is Bliss
- know thyself
- believe in something more
- seek and find anything other than ignorance

Literally, the Earth (with the Moon and Sun, above) do not listen to intelligence's like they are found in misery. The only way to preceed forthright in earnest is to promise the land that was, and in that, there is caring; care is final.

barker
barker

Post by barker »

Key to Heaven

When you sin for the reason you are, you have nothing to do with all others. The silly/doomed way is to strike at the heart, however all that does affirm is that person is beyond you. Your heaven, specifically, where you point those sins if you have made sense, should be a manifest reality, get me - not a soul to stand up for you in some unusual way of yours, instead.

Life is the law of people being people - it's honest.

barker
barker

Post by barker »

"Chinese Medicine Can Assume"

- there are leaders that don't have or lead leaders
- there are followers that follow followers and their followers

... there are people that have no signpost, no guiding star.

And to that, I say: Trust the insight in you within which is perfectly Alone. It will never fail you to be yourself or your God. And the rest, is just history repeated...
barker

Post by barker »

Australia

What is the difference between a traditional warlock and an ugly witch in the kitchen?
Sheila and Hermes over there, don't need a country to call their own, but real people do.
barker

Prophet 13 (Shh, don't tell them I spoke His name).

Post by barker »

All

- a hermaphrodite believes in the strength of women and the virtue of men
- the time to happily do that is when you literally have stuck to that like a fool
- the sex life itself is the mystery of a famous people which is a people with no problems

--> positive is not negative

One

- a man that has never won is called a joke while a woman that has never lost is called a witch
- the children and the women and men that they know are found righteous in any such case as religion
- the very great difference between what you know and what you don't know is called faith actually

--> negative is not positive

==> Thereprior: The difference between positive and negative is called faith meaning that temptation is the neutral [coparency].
barker

Post by barker »

WIN

1. what is winning? happy already
2. what is happy already? justice already
3. what is justice already? honest

--> Here's what I do see, I think of what is there, and then I show them what I am made of... trust!
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Woof
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
barker

Post by barker »

Witching Ideas (for Parties)

a twist and a lick'er
rite off cide'r
bourb'le and coke
fine win'er me
be'er here nowt
barker

Post by barker »

barker wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:02 pm In Living Colour, by barker

As barker, I have known that paganism splits into three specific types of magic - that of the Sun, the Moon, and the Earth, termed shamanism, wicca and druidry in order. I will start to explain shamanism:

THE MAGIC OF THE SUN
I have taken some psyloc(yb)in mushroom content this morning and can confirm, that the peace of love is in all shaman's and that is their want. Dismemberment occurs to the shamanism that does not undertake this thinking, burial, is the theory that the shaman will return to this thinking, and shamanic death, for that, is the result of a society that has no path. You could get really interested here and say that "shamanic death, dismemberment and burial, are for the shaman that has read barker. However, know this, 'path' means understand, so a homeopath or a psychopath are on the same page here. Culture, is the 'path' of society, hence I am only teaching to the do'ers.
barker

Post by barker »

barker wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:20 pm In Living Colour, by barker

As barker, I have known that paganism splits into three specific types of magic - that of the Sun, the Moon, and the Earth, termed shamanism, wicca and druidry in order. I will start to explain wicca:

THE MAGIC OF THE MOON
The language of the universe is the language of love. All that destiny presumes is to be getting along, and a sword and a cup. The theory is me/I want that the whole story is sound. Sin is the God against the God, and for the very reason that the whole story is probably sound. You could not quest without a reason from The Earth, anyway. barker
barker

Post by barker »

barker wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:33 pm In Living Colour, by barker

As barker, I have known that paganism splits into three specific types of magic - that of the Sun, the Moon, and the Earth, termed shamanism, wicca and druidry in order. I will start to explain druidry:

THE MAGIC OF THE EARTH
Everybody knows that it takes one complete dose of LSD for everything and everyone to be pure, and inner peace is forever. On a more natural bent, it is supposed to take 10 years for alternative mushrooms to do their work. Rite and ritual are specific to druidry. The meaning of this, anything and everything that you put within your presupposed 10-year period is to be exacted by the law of forgiveness which is "we all do that one," which is to enact the moment of truth and literally kill 10 years at once! Anything that worships trees is a druid. You have 10 years, now...
barker

Post by barker »

Pattern Breaker

What is the difference between witchcraft and sex itself?
A few cold ones.

1. i appreciate the beauty of mother nature (magical)
2. i respect the divine truth of "her" yet (sexy)
3. i still have the time on my hands to want it all (loud)

barker

Return to “Member's Books of Shadows”