Barker's topic.

Start your own thread named "[Name's] Book of Shadows" and add spells, rituals, correspondences, music, videos, etc. that you would like to keep for future use or share with others. Use as many posts as you'd like. It's not private, but at least your family won't see it. You can also get ideas from other people's Books of Shadows.
barker

Re: Barker's topic.

Post by barker »

There is only one type of perfectionist:
- with no future
- ignoring everybody
- working on pain in others
- experiencing gratitude for wrong
- praying, frankly, for the death of order
- probably suiting him/herself as the one with the most money
- definately suiting him/herself as the one with the dirtiest conscience

This species can be renamed. They can be termed the satanist - just like they were trying to sneak out of!
barker

Post by barker »

Pragmism has an interesting take on the future:

- i want no one
- i believe in the never
- everything have been right but me

I am going to try and shoot through, though, and not just stay passive like this: I want no one to believe in nothing, or else I am the smart one...

Compassion has a humble way to move onward, called the judgement... peace be with you always. barker
barker

Post by barker »

..... the truth
.... / .......... \
the life ----- the fun

I found this triangle on me respecting the people closest in my life. I believe that I can work with it, energise it, to bring about something sexy, something alchemical, and something that I can prove to the universe or whatever about me. See, when the society is enlightened, magic has a door open to intelligence in others. Otherwise one is playing with Solomon's Key to fate in whichever hand, left or right.

Dooming is not the word for this, although I am terrible at fame [word is exactly specific]. What is my darndest and does it break the rules of convention? I want: To be as smart with my ego as I am with my word. And I believe that is called presence.

An affirmation: I am as righteous as I was born to be.
barker

Post by barker »

A Pagan Background

- my mother is a death witch (a pharaoh witch) that enables intelligent necromancy certainty
- my father is twice magician (a warlock) and when his oaths is restored he will certainly be nice again
- my brother is an alien geneticist, working primarily of the function in the DNA of sanity (chooses perhaps new things)

That would make me King Tut. But, however, I will use the name barker to describe a few directives which apply directly to me:
1. life is not in order, synchronicity is the very order
2. will is not exactly patient, patience allows every will
3. magic itself to me is the theory that love is infinity always

For the greater family to exist I need a key to the greater all of all mankind, and it is the way to be cunning. Some might say that the cunning kids are having more fun than the staples. The parable could be read according to this one: When I believe that others are doing what they ought to, and I made them with my wisdom, that is when I become a hero myself and join in according to the theory that freedom is divine.

You don't start with freedom, barker? No, the spirituality is thought by the inspired follower, and the leader just soundly follows him/herself through that one, having noticed that it must be done. The previous step, of making them all perfectly with wisdom, is called normal life.
barker

Post by barker »

I have noticed with the Law of Attraction that it is all about the feeling you put into such choices. A detached feeling is presumably divine in orientation and thus begets a divine associated reply. What you give is what you get, this very way.

- pleasure gets bad news and bad company (not so good)
- gratitude gets real life the real way (real things of import)
- goodwill gets the truth and some good work (religiously able)

So. Which will it be?
barker

Post by barker »

My will is sound because my will is selfish. The primary cause of everything notorious and stupid (funny) is a sheer lack of will. So it is necessary to put it, that when my will is not funny, then my will is good.

barker
barker

Post by barker »

Who is the God of Magic?

Is S/He silent, or are they more loving than the angry team, or more honest than the vane party, or more sane than those criminable vikings? Etc. I do actually think that The God is a personal question, and no religious unity could ever quite manifest before It.

I in fact think that It has something to do with power, as that is what all of the God's have in common, as do their religions.

I am not speaking to personal power, but rather to the vast scape of consciousness to exhibit itself as a charade. Or, a disillusioned/enlightened [being].
barker

Post by barker »

Hmm. I kept getting this warning every time I thought of logging on here. Some kind of nut believing the following. I thought I should serve.

IF magic is harmful,
AND harm is bad,
THEN life is wrong,
THEREFORE give it up!

"I shoot thee!" halfsm
barker

Post by barker »

barker wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:11 pm 1000 is the number of authority, and I am.
1000 posts old again. I think FBF might of properly hacked up my past so I need not concern myself with that. It's a simple world, when you know! And complex is the time to improve it. We shall see about COVID-19 being dangerous when it tests in parallax against safety. It is either a joke (neutral to safety) or a cure (positive to safety).

(Negative to safety) by the say, is called disease, but no such commotion from me, basically it's a Matrix issue with the horse family of fortunate fellows.

That was scientific for a bit.
barker

Post by barker »

barker wrote:{The coronavirus is a cosmic joke, because a medicine (usually laughter) can be found within a problem (usually evil).}
I will clarify with certainty because I don't just want to make of myself a pig again and a stubborn one! With my finger on the pulse of tragedy all like that...

In my belief system, the coronavirus is constituted by:
- safety is + the cure is time alone and letting it be
- safety is - the disease itself is silly buggers with eternally strong minds
- safety is = the joke is if the world could lead itself to now, finally, a new form of authority, truth

And the truth's not funny but "new forms of authority" often well are.

smiley_dance
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Starwitch has been here in the early part of the year cleaning house, removing some users who had little or no posts, deleting political stuff and other things she deemed cluttered, she also took off a couple forums.
Peace love flowers, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Anubisa
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by Anubisa »

barker wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:20 am
barker wrote:{The coronavirus is a cosmic joke, because a medicine (usually laughter) can be found within a problem (usually evil).}
I will clarify with certainty because I don't just want to make of myself a pig again and a stubborn one! With my finger on the pulse of tragedy all like that...

In my belief system, the coronavirus is constituted by:
- safety is + the cure is time alone and letting it be
- safety is - the disease itself is silly buggers with eternally strong minds
- safety is = the joke is if the world could lead itself to now, finally, a new form of authority, truth

And the truth's not funny but "new forms of authority" often well are.

smiley_dance
No matter what you say Barker, the Coronavirus is no joke. I understand that you have a belief, but thousands have died because of CoVid. I had my Granny and an uncle die because of it. I can say that I am not exactly happy with our government, but this virus is very real and we've lost so many because of it.
Anubisa
barker

Post by barker »

Apologies, Anubisa. Having been one to suffer tragedy myself (dying loved ones), all I can respect is that love is the eternal knower. It is.
barker

Post by barker »

There is, of course, the theory that CanOurVagainasIdentifyDeath-19 is an elaborate hoax designed to install a Matrix.

Now, if anybody wants to know how to NOT choose or choose unconsciously, this condition, I say it is in responsibility, and the law of threefold returns, specifically to Wicca. If you cannot stand to be alone basically you're not a will yet. Even a feather, can stand to be alone, as such!
barker

Post by barker »

From my I Ching:

19. Arriving: Balance in conjunctive possibilities [this is on you]
- as it begins, so it ends again (eternity)
- place men in towns and they'll work, place men in houses they'll be patient. be where you are. (knowledge is the glory of god)
- forgiveness is a law (unconditional love)
- if you want something you must pursue it to have it (permanency)
- you're alive! could earth be better than heaven? ("yes")
- wise people don't want speak, they want tolerance (not speak)

Yes I do think so.

Return to “Member's Books of Shadows”