Bluerose's Blog

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Re: Bluerose's Blog

Post by planewalker »

What you hold true in your heart can be held there and you only need to see it yourself. You don't need to put up signs.
Bluerose31

Post by Bluerose31 »

planewalker wrote:What you hold true in your heart can be held there and you only need to see it yourself. You don't need to put up signs.
That is very true Planewalker :)
Bluerose31

Post by Bluerose31 »

I had said I would become Christian for my family but I don't think I can do it. I love Hecate and am a devotee of her. I feel my life should be dedicated to Hecate. But it is sad because I have to lie to my parents and family. I can not tell them I am pagan because they won't accept it. It is painful. I prayed to Hecate today and expressed how much I love my family. I love my family more than anything. I want my family to have peace. I know Hecate will watch after my family and help them heal. I know she is with me.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

It is people who are jealous. Not a God, Gods, Goddess or Goddesses. To think of "God" as some old distinguished looking man is pretty silly. If horses have a god it looks like a horse. As people we can expand our ideas. God{dess} Is male, female, animal, vegetable, mineral, state of matter, all I can imagine and all the things I can't even begin to imagine. After all that, I might have taken into account 1% of the truth. You don't have to push your belief on anyone. If they ask you can answer, or not. If someone presses you, ask if they believe God gave you free will. When they say yes tell them you are not about to offend God by turning around and giving someone else the right to choose for you.
Bluerose31

Post by Bluerose31 »

planewalker wrote:It is people who are jealous. Not a God, Gods, Goddess or Goddesses. To think of "God" as some old distinguished looking man is pretty silly. If horses have a god it looks like a horse. As people we can expand our ideas. God{dess} Is male, female, animal, vegetable, mineral, state of matter, all I can imagine and all the things I can't even begin to imagine. After all that, I might have taken into account 1% of the truth. You don't have to push your belief on anyone. If they ask you can answer, or not. If someone presses you, ask if they believe God gave you free will. When they say yes tell them you are not about to offend God by turning around and giving someone else the right to choose for you.
Wonderful points!
Bluerose31

Post by Bluerose31 »

Hecate was with me today. I was feeling suicidal but Hecate told me to be strong. I know Hecate loves me and will help me through. I have been struggling with the past and the horror I have endured but Hecate understands horror and that the world can cause severe suffering. That is something I love about her, she understands pain. I love following Hecate. Sometimes I feel I have to kill myself. That is what my abuser told me, that she would hurt me again and the only way I would feel safe would be to kill myself. Sometimes that plays in my mind. But I know the God is protecting me and that it will never happen again. I was abused for over a year and the torture was very bad. I have scars on my body and my mind is very damaged still. I know Hecate will heal me. I know she loves me.
planewalker
Banned Member

Post by planewalker »

I'm so sorry for the wounds that were inflicted on you. If you ever need to communicate with someone drop me a PM. I check them on and off during the day. Knowing there is someone who cares enough to listen to your fears can bring comfort. Your in a community of people who, because of our core beliefs, will stop and hold out that hand to help you up. Getting the poison out of your system is a good idea. It can make the healing a little easier. Your very being was under attack for a year and more. It will take time for the healing to be complete. Today you are better then yesterday. As the days go on you will get stronger and feel safer. More and more you'll see that you have a safe and understanding family of people who have, in most cases, been beaten to their knees at some point. I don't know why that is, but it is. The same group of people all know that the important thing is to get back up. We know that it's easier when you have help. We all know the three most important words that one person can say to someone else. They're not "I love you", even though they are important too. They are LET ME HELP. We're all here for you and we all say; "Let me help."
Bluerose31

Post by Bluerose31 »

planewalker wrote:I'm so sorry for the wounds that were inflicted on you. If you ever need to communicate with someone drop me a PM. I check them on and off during the day. Knowing there is someone who cares enough to listen to your fears can bring comfort. Your in a community of people who, because of our core beliefs, will stop and hold out that hand to help you up. Getting the poison out of your system is a good idea. It can make the healing a little easier. Your very being was under attack for a year and more. It will take time for the healing to be complete. Today you are better then yesterday. As the days go on you will get stronger and feel safer. More and more you'll see that you have a safe and understanding family of people who have, in most cases, been beaten to their knees at some point. I don't know why that is, but it is. The same group of people all know that the important thing is to get back up. We know that it's easier when you have help. We all know the three most important words that one person can say to someone else. They're not "I love you", even though they are important too. They are LET ME HELP. We're all here for you and we all say; "Let me help."
Thank you so much Planewalker :) You are very kind. Your encouraging words have helped me a lot :)
Bluerose31

Post by Bluerose31 »

Hecate is with me. I woke up feeling the cool air on my skin. I love the fall and winter. It reminds me of Hecate. I have almost lost Hecate, but I feel she will stay close to me and help me stay with her. I never want to loose Hecate. I love being her devotee and serving her. She is a kind Goddess and helps me. I am typing by candlelight. My brother is sitting at the table with me typing on his laptop. I am looking forward to Yule. I am considering buying myself a pagan book but I fear it being found in my room. I am not sure if I will buy it.
planewalker
Banned Member

Post by planewalker »

Depending on the size of the book, stereo speakers or a careful slit and safety pins on a mattress can give you some privacy. You can also go with hiding it in plain sight. Go to a second hand book store and it's not expensive to get 4 or 5 books of about the same size. Put the dust jacket of one that the people around you would find boring on it and put them on an out of the way shelf or a pile in the back of your closet. It's not absolutely fool proof,but it can give you some privacy.
Bluerose31

Post by Bluerose31 »

planewalker wrote:Depending on the size of the book, stereo speakers or a careful slit and safety pins on a mattress can give you some privacy. You can also go with hiding it in plain sight. Go to a second hand book store and it's not expensive to get 4 or 5 books of about the same size. Put the dust jacket of one that the people around you would find boring on it and put them on an out of the way shelf or a pile in the back of your closet. It's not absolutely fool proof,but it can give you some privacy.
Thank you so much for these recommendations Planewalker :)
Bluerose31

Post by Bluerose31 »

5 more days till Yule. I am counting down. Hecate said she would bless me on Yule and I know she will. It has been difficult this year but I know she will protect me and bless me for my struggles. I am looking forward to doing magick in the Winter. Tomorrow is the first day of winter. Winter is a beautiful season, like fall. I know Hecate will bring me comfort during this winter.
Bluerose31

Post by Bluerose31 »

Yule was beautiful but I did not receive the healing I hoped to. I still struggle with pain in my soul, but I know Hecate will heal me. She is a beautiful Goddess and I am lucky to have her. I have really had to struggle to hold onto paganism. It has almost been taken from me many times. I have suffered a lot from persecution about my path of Hecate. I pray to her that my scars from the persecution heal soon.
Bluerose31

Post by Bluerose31 »

My thoughts have been on Hecate this morning. I know she loves me and will help me through this difficult time in my life. I am grateful to have this site to come to to express myself. I went to the bookstore yesterday looking for books on the Goddess. I went to Barnes and Nobles. I did not find anything. I wish bookstores carried more books about the Goddess. I may order something.
planewalker
Banned Member

Post by planewalker »

Be of good faith. Your Goddess is helping you day by day. What was done to you was horrible and long term. Had it been a badly broken leg Hecate would be putting the cast on on Yule and would still be giving it great care in the spring. Hurt and pain such as was given you takes time to be inflicted and takes as long or longer to heal straight and true. Take the time to heal straight and true. I don't think Hecate is impatient.

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”