Soul pain..?

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Kittenlin

Soul pain..?

Post by Kittenlin »

I didn't know where to ask this, but this seemed like the best topic to ask in... For the past few days I just keep getting an undescribable ache, just all over my body, I'm guessing it might be my soul, but I really don't know... I haven't done any energy work for a while, could that be apart or it..? Sorry to bother and thanks in advance! (I'm new to Wicca and have mostly only done energy work and a few blessing spells, that's about it...)
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Soul pain..?

Post by SpiritTalker »

If you were my age, you've just described arthritis :? Damp, windy weather also impacts the body due to air pressure. An over all body ache hitting muscles and joints can be a physical ailment that the body is fighting off. Fatigue and chills might also be present with no other signs of illness. Sometimes the stress we take into ourselves from our environment can create low resistance. in any case, flush the system by drinking water.

Doing energy work shouldn't be painful, in theory anyhow. Swing your arms forward and back 15-20 times and see if your physical energy bumps up a bit with the increased respiration. Don't over do.

I'm not sure what the phrase "soul pain" means to you, but to me, it would entail pain greater than the physical body's container and outside ordinary emotions, & probably would inhibit normal functioning.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

It's a good description of fibromyalgia. It's possible that you have some pent up energy making you ache. Spirit and I are both of an age to wear purple, with a red hat, so we tend to think of physical ailments first. When you get a chance, pop on over to the intro section, if you would please. Telling us a bit about yourself, might spark an idea from someone.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Kittenlin

Post by Kittenlin »

Thank you both!! Someone told me it might be because of Mars Regression (I think that's what it is..?) But I thought I might get more advice from online :)
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Well, why not do some looking up on what "Mars regression" entails? What does it mean in your own astrology chart? Should you anticipate aches and pains every time some planet goes retro? If you haven't had your chart done, that would be a nifty pace to start so you can evaluate something realistically. The more y'know, the better equipped you'll be, & fewer aspirin you'll take :) Good luck.
barker

Post by barker »

bodies ache and sigh when they are letting go of darkness... darkness proved forgiving, ie served the light. that's not dark enough... :)

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”