Attract Luck

Frequently asked questions about witchcraft, Wicca, magick, paganism, and the occult. Subjects include love spells, Ouija boards, curses, Law of Attraction, and what to do if you don't have the needed tools, ingredients, altar, etc.
Melby

Attract Luck

Post by Melby »

Hi,

2017 has been a bad year for me. I was down in the dumps, it was the worst year of my life so far.
Very very challenging, painful and negative. Is there anything I can do, to banish bad luck and bring in good luck. I have tried some spells online but maybe I am not skillful enough for any of that. Plus, I can't get most of the supplies needed for luck spells and am not sure which ones work and which ones don't. I am not necessarily looking for a spell. Is there anything I can do at all, to help me in the luck sector. Any rituals I should do? Any lucky charm or amulets I can get for myself?

Any help is much appreciated.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Attract Luck

Post by SpiritTalker »

Im so sorry you've been in the dumps. It sucks. I've always found that attitude makes the biggest impact in changing the tone of what we send out into our environment. That in turn affects what we attract. It sets up a gradually more positive cycle. Edit: we just need to catch those routine thoughts when they occur and consciously reprogram them to something better.

So just become aware of what your thoughts are that set you back. Just as an example, you said you are not skillful enough, or you can't get supplies for luck spells. Those two negative thoughts are more of a non-starter influence than anything else. The whole point of magical practice is to get ourselves out of that rut.

One tip is to use what you do know, use what you already have on hand. Figure out how to do things within your range. Look at what you have on hand and think up ways you can use them. Check out the Table of Correspondences at EUTM or in whatever books you might have in your possession.

Edit: Use that Taot knowledge you already have in different ways. Consult to determine if a spell will succeed and if not, consult again to learn what you can do differently. Use what you already know - Tarot - to make course-corrections.

If you have salt available you can cleanse and purify yourself of " bad luck" with a salt water bath, or salty water shower, to cleanse your energy field (do not get it in your eyes). You can cleanse your living space with salt water spritzing and placing salt in the corners of rooms, leave it over night, then sweep it up and remove it from the house to toss it away.

Removing negativity is only 1/2 the spell. When you remove something, it creates an empty space; so to keep more bad stuff from refilling the slot, fill it up instead with positive energy. A bit of rose petals or cinnamon can help there. So after sweeping away the now tainted salt from the corners of the room, add some cinnamon (strength) or rose (love) and/or light a blessed candle with strength & love intentions.

Carry a salt packet luck charm in a pocket to keep your aura clean. Make a packet with a piece of paper or scrap of cloth folded around a bit of salt. Tape it or tie it shut. For extra oomph add some pepper to repel negativity. You can write or draw on the paper before filling it. You can think of a positive chant like phrase to empower your cleansing charm.

Then just like with the room cleanse, fill the void & the next day carry a cinnamon & rose packet. You can get cinnamon pieces or sticks & probably a rose at the grocery store, depending on how big your store is.roses can also be bought at florists, of course. You only need 1.

Are those within your reach? Salt, pepper, cinnamon, rose petal, & a candle? If not, what have you got on hand that you can substitute? If you have nothing whatsoever, then see the "Getting Started" post in the Witchcraft & Wicca 101 section.

You didnt indicate how long you've been doing any kind of spell practice. You did mention ritual, which suggest you can cast a circle...? would that be right? And do you know how to raise energy & charge with intent?
Melby

Post by Melby »

Thank you so much for the opinions and help. Yes I could try those. :)
barker

Post by barker »

Luck is knowledge having fun. Get all your knowledge, have all your fun. Simple as that. :)

Return to “F.A.Q.”