Dragons

Bluerose31

Dragons

Post by Bluerose31 »

I have an interest in dragons. I think they are beautiful. I once summoned a blue protector dragon to protect me when I was going through a difficult time. It helped me a lot. I have also met someone who believed they had a dragon spirit. I thought that was beautiful. Has anyone here worked with dragons?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Dragons

Post by SpiritTalker »

We have a sub section just for dragons. Use the search function, or just scroll down the main menu.
Bluerose31

Post by Bluerose31 »

SpiritTalker wrote:We have a sub section just for dragons. Use the search function, or just scroll down the main menu.
Okay will do :) I thought I had put this post in the sub section for dragons.
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

Half of my soul is draconic. I believe there are other members here that identify as draconic and others that work with dragons.
Bluerose31

Post by Bluerose31 »

tutmosis wrote:Half of my soul is draconic. I believe there are other members here that identify as draconic and others that work with dragons.
That is beautiful that half your soul is draconic :) I admire draconic souls. I hope to learn to work more with dragons in the future.
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

Thank you :) you are a very sweet person
Ashrend

Post by Ashrend »

Wish I'd seen this post sooner XD I consider myself a draconic witch, worked with a few dragons and learnt of draconic past lives that I have lived that have bled through into my current life. I'm still new to being a witch but have learnt a lot in a short space of time especially about dragons
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Bluerose31 wrote:
SpiritTalker wrote:We have a sub section just for dragons. Use the search function, or just scroll down the main menu.

Head smack! So you did. My bad. ... Squint, squint ... Danged teeny print.
Bluerose31

Post by Bluerose31 »

tutmosis wrote:Thank you :) you are a very sweet person
Thank you Tutmosis :)
Bluerose31

Post by Bluerose31 »

Ashrend wrote:Wish I'd seen this post sooner XD I consider myself a draconic witch, worked with a few dragons and learnt of draconic past lives that I have lived that have bled through into my current life. I'm still new to being a witch but have learnt a lot in a short space of time especially about dragons
That is beautiful that you consider yourself a draconic witch! I am glad you have found your path here :) I love looking at pictures of dragons. I feel they protect me. I love the regalness of dragons.
Bluerose31

Post by Bluerose31 »

SpiritTalker wrote:
Bluerose31 wrote:

Head smack! So you did. My bad. ... Squint, squint ... Danged teeny print.
lol, its okay :)
Ashrend

Post by Ashrend »

Iv loved dragons for a long time, every since I was a kid I loved both their grace and their power, embodying a sort of ying and yang balance
Bluerose31

Post by Bluerose31 »

Ashrend wrote:Iv loved dragons for a long time, every since I was a kid I loved both their grace and their power, embodying a sort of ying and yang balance
They do have grace and power. I like that you wrote they embody a sort of ying and yang balance. I agree. There is still something soft about the dragon, though their strength is terrifying.

Return to “Dragons”