Advice for a healing spell / ritual

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
nightshroud

Advice for a healing spell / ritual

Post by nightshroud »

I've been trying to think of a healing spell or ritual.

I'm not quite sure where to start,
spell crafting isn't my forte.
Thank you to anyone who reads this topic.

I'm willing to improvise if needed.
Blessed be.
Nightshroud :D .
The darkness is my friend for I am Nightshroud the darklord.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Advice for a healing spell / ritual

Post by Firebird »

Hi there,
what is it exactly you need to heal? and is it for you or someone else?
bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
barker

Post by barker »

My favourite way to heal is to just add light... light is the force beneath your feelings, one can let it emerge and understand whatever situation needs healing.

The other way of healing involves the truth, determining a more conscious, circumspect way of looking at a problem. The trouble with the second method is, the truth and magic are similar enough without being thought of at the same time.

On that, think "my magic is the truth" and all you get is justice... but if you want to become a God that's what you might do. To just add light is gentler and not about power, basically.
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

firebirdflys wrote:Hi there,
what is it exactly you need to heal? and is it for you or someone else?
bb, Firebird
Good questions! :)
nightshroud

Post by nightshroud »

I was thinking it could be done on either me and /or someone else.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Start with your goal and build from there.
What do you want? Be very clear on this.
When is a good time?
What have you got on hand to do the the job?

The simplest spell is an energy ball formed between your hands, loaded with a single very clear intention, and released like a balloon for someone at a distance. If it's for yourself, then press the loaded and programmed sphere into your own body, ti chi gong style; and both acts would be followed by sincere thanks. If your chant rhymes & is repeated that helps too.

A self healing tonic or traditional potion can be made from one teaspoon (or use one table spoon each if you like it stronger) each of apple cider vinegar and honey in a mug of warm water. It has many health &digestive benefits & tastes like sweet apple cider. Drinking I/2 - 1 cup a day of either tonic is sufficient, but the salt-potion is only done once a week, whereas the honey/vinegar 1/2 - 1 cup daily can be taken as long as wanted.

It can add more potential benefits if you use quartz crystal-charged water prepared ahead of time. Set a glass of water in the sunlight with a quartz crystal for 15-30 minutes. Of course you would also psychically charge the potion with healing intent. Don't underestimate the healing uses of water. Dr Imoto's research shows water has memory & absorbs intentions.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

What particularly gives you a problem in making up a spell...is it something like:
Deciding on & imagining a single goal?
Imagining what stuff goes together?

A stroking rock is a very old healing spell. Work inside a cast circle to enhance your energy. A rock represents Earth, and the earth element is used to heal the body because earth is like the body. Basically you hold a smooth palm size stone and rub it between your hands, over and over, while you repeat the intention under your breath, letting your body rock and sway into a light trance. You keep it up as long as your can. Then store the rock in a protective wrap or box until the change is seen for the better. You can repeat-as-needed or clear & reuse the same rock again for a different purpose. The drum is also of Earth, so drumming while visualizing the healing intention as already accomplished is the same idea.

Use the Water element for emotional healing, from hurt feelings and scars. Here's a chance for potions to be employed as well as medicinal uses. Water's color is blue, so find something blue to include, like a blue tone glass or cup to hold the potion.

Use the Air element for the mind. Feathers, which represent Air, can be strung together in a "witch's ladder" and placed where the wind can activate it is one example. Use yellow,and your breath and voice which are of Air to enhance the link to Air. The intent you charge it for would be healing of a mental blockage or a reoccurring thought that holds someone back.

Some healings require getting down inside the heart & soul to bring out the truth, as Barker said. Meditation and reprogramming the memory to replace a false reality with a truth is needed. Drumming, in it's deepest spiritual uses, can aid this.
barker

Post by barker »

Chakra at the back of the head releases confusion back into nothing. Ajna at the front asserts sanity. You have a node at the top of the head too, the higher self and knowledge of hope. The "complete third eye" is sane beyond God. [citing free will]

I put a clear quartz crystal on my forehead and lie back and visualise the three pulsating. So I feel that I am in a different and yet safer dimension to ordinary. [consciousness + peace = love]
nightshroud

Post by nightshroud »

okay thank you all so much for these awesome suggestions
i'm really grateful for the assistance

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”