Farewell 2017 - welcome 2018

Discuss mental health issues, including suicidal thoughts, here.
blue_moon

Farewell 2017 - welcome 2018

Post by blue_moon »

Hello you all!

Last year was really hard for me. We moved and I had to find new friends for myself and my children.
My house is still chaotic and I have several corners that haven't found their purpose yet (still lacking my sacred space).. ^hardly had any harvest and lost at least 10 of my chickens, encountered domestic violence and was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease.
Went through so much pain this year after a time of feeling good I have these episodes of "depression" I feel panic arise and can't focus.

This really bothers me! I can't even concentrate and go through my BoS for help. I know its part of the healing process. . But I'd be so thankful for any input or even plain talk...

Every single day I feel like I need to invent it all new!
Not even simple candle - essential oils - a crystal and some tea :anxious: in these moments I have no clue what will work and help and how to maintain my strength amd breath through.
BB

Blue Moon
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Farewell 2017 - welcome 2018

Post by SpiritTalker »

I was treated with prednisone for 14 years for an autoimmune-caused pneumonia. When my MD took me off the stuff, it took a year of gradually smaller doses until I had none. Then I had "mild" :annoyed: withdrawal for 2 weeks that was like having ants in my brain. At one point I buried my head in a pillow and primal screamed to my core. Then fell asleep. When I awoke in half an hour or so, I felt cleansed. I stretched out the kinks in my joints. It really helped. I only did it once. I don't know if primal screaming would help you or not. I just share for what it's worth. You can't plan a PS. It just builds up & takes hold. But giving ourselves permission to temporarily crumble resets the program.

Depression can be treated with proper MD care. And it sounds like you've dealt with the violence by relocating. Good for you. Of course your head-focus is scrambled. Why wouldn't it be? The adrenalin and brain chemicals have been dancing a frenzy. Odd as it may seem, that's got to be a normal response to stress. And yeh, I know that didn't help. Just saying kudos, you've come a long way.

With depression experiences, I learned that sometimes 5-10 minutes of physical exercise can get the blood moving enough to clear the mental fog. I just have to remember to think of it. Taking out the trash to the garage container is therapy for me. It's mild exercise (1/2 a block walk, not including snow shoveling) and symbolic of removing the flotsam blocking my mind & making a path. I practice seeing symbolic meaning in mundane tasks.

I recently saw a couple different videos suggesting that taking holy basil and turmeric capsules can remove the calcification from our pineal gland that has been caused by over-fluoridation and chem trails. I'm going to try it. We have a lot of chemtrails. I already purify my drinking H2O & use turmeric. (The Betty Ford Clinic recommends it for preventing breast cancer.) anyhow, the pineal gland can also calcify with age (I'm 65) and can cause loss of mental focus. Again, I dunno if any of that might apply for your situation.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Sometimes it's just getting through the current minute. Everything you've been through takes time to process, and ordinary things can trigger unpleasant memories. Take time for yourself, just keep breathing.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
blue_moon

Post by blue_moon »

Hey thanks you two. After I wrote this I felt the energy loss and posted the other thread.

I was on meds for the depression. It helped a bit! Know I know what's me what's fear and what's actually just depression dumping into my brain and body.
It didn't help much taking the antidepressants. It made me feel less centered.

Yes basil! That's the tea I started out with and forgot about. I will have to get that out of my teabox again!
And tumeric! Last winter I made a paste and had it with coconut milk and honey. Loved it and kids did as well! Should make it again.
BB

Blue Moon
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

:D Thanks for the tumeric and holy basil info Spirit. The tumeric is really pretty tasty made into a drink like that.
I wanted to offer my support Bluemoon, you have really had a rough time of it. How are the kids doing in all this?
In my opinion, counseling groups with other women who have also experienced domestic violence is a very powerful healing tool. I would urge you to seek out help. This link may direct you to something near to where you live.
http://www.frauenhauskoordinierung.de/e ... mmary.html
Many blessings of love to you! Firebird
As always, feel free to PM me if you need to vent.
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
blue_moon

Post by blue_moon »

My dear firebird, thank you :kiss:
I am seeing a counselor every 4-6 weeks. Actually feel quite "over it" but it "ruined" my summer months messing up my inner self and emotions.
BB

Blue Moon
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

May I burn a candle for you?
In fact I was thinking maybe we all could do a joint healing thing for the new year, so much has gone down for so many people. Like your title... Welcome 2018, give me strength!
BB, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Good idea.:)
blue_moon

Post by blue_moon »

I like the idea.

Yes 2017 was a hard year for so many around me as well. We all seemed to rush from one disaster to the other
BB

Blue Moon

Return to “Mental Health”