2018 New Year candle burning Event

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Mikayla11

Re: 2018 New Year candle burning Event

Post by Mikayla11 »

My fiancée And I did participated in this together as well, we are from Oregon. and as I cast my circle and opened the doorway to walk into it, our cat who follows us everywhere and clings to our ankles, came around after the circle was cast but she did not enter the circle. It was incredible to see that she had sensed that the circle was closed to the outside unless let in. So weird that she understood not to cross into it. I thought I would share that with you guys :)
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: 2018 New Year candle burning Event

Post by Firebird »

Oh that's so cool, I'm glad you could join in!
Interesting about the cat. I've had cats do both, that is sit at the perimeter and look in or sit at tbe petimeter and look out, then there a one that started showing up as soon as we cast, it's the neighbors cat, and she goes in and out and all around. A favorite place can be under the altar but more usually she likes to cuddle when we are laid out on the lawn doing a meditation. :shock:
Was sad to she she didn't show up for the candle burning ceremony last night, but when I went out to send off my final wishes of the night long after all had left, somewhere just before midnight, she popped in sending her energy off with the candles right next to me.
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”