Golden spirals

Post meditations or discuss consciousness exploration here.
Tutmosis

Golden spirals

Post by Tutmosis »

Does anyone know about golden spirals in the eyes?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Golden spirals

Post by SpiritTalker »

I was going through unread posts and came across this.

I assume you don't just mean concentric circles of gold colored flecks, yet still a physically observed coloring? Or could it be an energy overlay? Or possibly a focussed energy projection, in that we can charge things with our gaze?
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

I should have been more specific, sorry.

I'm talking about a golden spiral that starts from the center of your eye and spirals outward. It spins, and its not something you can physically see. You need your third eye to perceive it.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Oh. Can't say I've encountered it myself, but as it is seen with the 3rd eye, I would think it's directed energy emission from the gaze. & it's golden so I'd associate that with the crown chakra, suggesting the source is the higher self. I'm just guessing. And I'd bet you were already considering these associations.

Spiraling energy has curious properties and when used in making the circle, it creates what feels like a magnetic pull so the feet drag heavier and heavier, while spiraling in reverse releases the bond. So, maybe (big maybe) spiraling energy in a gaze draws energy within or projects energy out.

Return to “Consciousness Work and Meditation”