Another Life

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
LC

Another Life

Post by LC »

I've been think about reincarnation and a past life. I think I have a past life during the Black Plague maybe? Have you seen the masks the doctors wore during it? The long nose one? I do not get scared feel because its creepy, but rather my breathing halts and I know that death is coming or near. I know that I am about to die and there is nothing to be done about it. My heart races and I know there is no where I can hide from it.

Is there anyway to dig in deeper to see if it is a past life?
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Re: Another Life

Post by planewalker »

Some people swear by going to a hypnotist. I don't think that's what you talking about so that's there in the spirit of full disclosure. When you meditate you can explore the recesses of the mind. Your in a state that is conducive to knowing your full mind in a conscious manner. You can also try guided dreaming. When your at that comfortable place between waking and sleeping, tell yourself - out loud {the brain is voice activated} - that your going to search your mind for evidence of past life. Either specifically about the Black Death or in general to see what else may be there. Good luck! May you find what your searching for.

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”