What do you think this means?

Questions and posts about love spells.
TheYoungHag

What do you think this means?

Post by TheYoungHag »

So with the amazing full moon that passed i wanted to do a ritual regarding my feelings for someone (wich i am not sure about if they are mutual)and asking for a sign or a clarification. Or at least some relief. I casted an elemental circle and wrote some stuff on a few papers; what i wanted in life, what i wanted from the elements and what i wanted from him. I asked for a sign as i mentioned. The last paper that i burned had out names written on it among others. The whole paper turned to a black crisp except the first letter of his last name "s". This whole ritual really drained me energy wise but made me feel calmer and more in touch with my inner peace if you wanna call it like that. Could this remaining of the letter s be a sign or does it have any particular meaning?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: What do you think this means?

Post by SpiritTalker »

Really, there's no way someone who wasn't there can tell. Your intent and interaction with the spell determines any residual meanings. Go withnyour gut feeling, or wait and see what occurs as a result.
TheYoungHag

Post by TheYoungHag »

SpiritTalker wrote:Really, there's no way someone who wasn't there can tell. Your intent and interaction with the spell determines any residual meanings. Go withnyour gut feeling, or wait and see what occurs as a result.
But does the s have any particular meaning? Also the paper burned in a triangular pattern and the s that was left was in a little uncrisp triangle of unburned paper left aswell
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

No.

If you know before casting that you will be scrying the remains, that knowledge is part of your intent. Did you intend that a sign would be given? If y, then you interpret. If n, then no sign was intended. Spells follow the directions we give them by our intent, desire & words. They don't embellish themselves. The best reading is the results we get.

It sounds as if you are eager and anticipating. We must let it go or the mind pulls it back & forth like a yo-yo & the energy is wasted in the tug of war.

Return to “Love Spells”