Change is in the air

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
blue_moon

Change is in the air

Post by blue_moon »

Change is in the air! To me it always is. The seasons change, I feel my recovery (even though iI'm still in the midst of a sinus infection - recovery from celiac side effects), my kids grow older, change is constant.

About 2 weeks ago I had my cards out and did a short spread. They told me change was coming.
Me-what will be-what it needs and i took a fourth card to clarify:

The page of wands - the Emperor - the Lovers
Seven of swords

I asked the witches runes and I got a circle - the crossroads at the top. Farthest away from me. The man and the flight to its right, harvest lefthand. And the scythe closing the circle below.

A decision is to make, take action, move forward. There will be a sudden change bringing blessings.

Now two nights ago - I don't remember much - I had a dream. I was about to leave the house. My husband said I better shouldn't because of the weather. I suggested to take an umbrella and opened the door. Then hung it back in it's place. In the distance I saw dark clouds and tornados. Maybe 3? 4 or even 5?
I didn't leave the house but left the umbrella because the winds would break it. I didn't feel concerned at all.

Together with the feelings i had a while ago with me having to write another BoS to be prepared for what so ever. Hm...

This change seems to need me strong and prepared.
... insight or ideas anyone?
My precognition works pretty good. But I'm still not good at really understanding it and taking the action that's needed.
BB

Blue Moon
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Re: Change is in the air

Post by planewalker »

Since you saw tornadoes I brought up my disaster preparedness topic to the active topics.
blue_moon

Post by blue_moon »

Here where we live there is not much natural desaster.
We have a mild climate, usually no bigger storms, hardlxmy any snow, no floods. I don't think it's telling me "a storm is coming"
BB

Blue Moon
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Could be picking up on the political battles taking place. After all, they call it the storm.
blue_moon

Post by blue_moon »

Hard to say. You never know what could happen next!
But i live in germany. We don't officially participate in war and battle.

There isn't even a lot of crime here in this area. I live in a... hm.. what would you call it? Town? We have a gas station and a haurdresser, a doctor and a vet and thats about it. You can't even buy stamps here.
BB

Blue Moon
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

These battles are global. Anywhere human & especially child trafficking occurs (buying, selling or transporting children for sex) is being targeted behind the scenes to shut down pedophile rings. It is a global effort. The mainstream news will not cover it.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

The storm may not be of actual nature but one waged within the soul or spirit.
Considering all you had gone through recently, it makes sense that your psyche keeps you on alert for any upcoming disasters. Try to empower yourself with positive affirmations, and do take steps to be ready for...? Who knows, I have full camping set up in my car, and supplies in the shed, a quick camp bag in the house...and still I could do more. I do not like the state of things these days. While we were brought up with the drop drill, I never worried about things then like I do now. Age probably has much to do with that. :lol: It really sucks to think we need to be vigilant all the time. That's where the empowering affirmations help. ALSO, this could be brought on by the time of year. Were in the thick of the quickening. Chaos is waging war with the elements in attempt to line things up for the emergence of East, Spring, Newness...Change.
I'm wishing you the best.
Blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
blue_moon

Post by blue_moon »

firebirdflys wrote: It really sucks to think we need to be vigilant all the time.
Yes it is!!
During winter i don't keep a bag of clothes to "grab and run" ready. Usually i have one in the house and a basket with basics in the car. Clothes for the kids, towels blankets a roadmap.
BB

Blue Moon
blue_moon

Post by blue_moon »

I have to bring this up again... just noticed i wrote it a day after my fathers Birthday. Few days later my mom told me Dad wasn't doing well. But she had the flue really bad herself.

Now my life is really taking that full change i was feeling...
226201883710.jpg
I placed two cards on the hospital reports this morning. I feel them to be quite positive. We need to have trust and make adjustments. There is nothing we can change about what is (whats written on paper) but since the hanged man can just walk out of his situation and the wheel will turn upwards again i have faith we will make the best decisions.
226201891139.jpg
What do you see?
BB

Blue Moon

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”