Casnarl Is New Here

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
casnarl

Casnarl Is New Here

Post by casnarl »

Hiya all,

So my name is Cleo, but I frequently go by Casnarl on the internet so either one is fine. I'm very bad at these sort of "talk about yourself" introduction type things - one of my favorite jokes to make is how I failed a test in high school spanish because I couldn't talk about myself :P But hey, this place seems pretty friendly so let's go.

Like said my name is Cleo. I'm 21, 22 in a few months. I'm very shy, very anxious, and I have a problem with taking things seriously especially online so please be nice to me <3

I love videogames, and I am quite fond of all things paranormal, supernatural, spiritual and so forth. I believed my house had several ghosts as a kid and that they lived in the back room of the basement and protected me (the computer was in the basement). Then I started getting into astrology in my early teens because I enjoyed using being a Taurus as an excuse for my not-so-great traits :lol: After that I got into meditation and law of attraction and I now feel that spellcraft & witchcraft is the next step in this journey I'm on so about a month ago I bought some candles and yeah.

I'm a little stubborn, little bit arrogant, little selfish, and I don't enjoy being told I'm wrong or am doing something incorrectly but I will try and be good here and accept help and critique in replies as best I can.

I am interested primarily in love spells as my goal for the past 4 months has been to get my most recent ex to return to me, but I hope to open myself up a bit and poke around this site and learn a lot from everyone here and whether the Universe let's me be with him again or not I hope at the end of this journey I come out a better person than I am right now.

I'm a little bit scared because I don't frequent forum sites and I generally keep to myself both online and offline (I can go days without speaking to another person and I dont use social media) so please show me some love, and I'm happy to be here! smileylove

Oh and I like emojis/smilies so if I happen to use too many please let me know and I'll try and use less.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Casnarl Is New Here

Post by SnowCat »

Welcome. You brought up a goid point about how things are perceived online. It lacks the body language nuances, and vocal tones. Wow. I sound like geek/nerd. Anyway, look around and feel free to ask questions. We're here to help.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
casnarl

Post by casnarl »

I had a reading done maybe 2-3 weeks ago by someone on Reddit who told me I seemed like a good person to be a druid and that they strongly advised I look into that. I haven't yet, but I wonder if there's something to what they were saying. I've since deleted my account because the occult people there were not very nice to me but I already feel more welcome here! :)
Raevyn

Post by Raevyn »

Welcome! I also play and love video games (mainly games like fallout 4, Skyrim etc, but I've had a long love of everything the Sims!), I saw on your profile you also love the Sims. When did you start playing? I remember my first Sims game was Sims 2 on the Playstation 2 when I was like 11 years old, sometimes when I was having so much fun I would fake sick to stay home from school to play the sims all day undisturbed :lol:
Last year I had a baby (whos 3 months now) so I play the Sims 3 (and any other games) of an evening when hes in bed sleeping and when he's napping.

I can relate so much to your post! I also keep to myself online and offline generally. But this is my 2nd forum being involved in. The first was one I joined in 2009 (which is now shut). It was called 'Magicka School' and they had a huge forum full of useful information, sadly they decided to upgrade and as a result shut down their forum. That's when I found this forum and have been here on and off for awhile now. I was on and off here because I was so busy with University, which I finished last year (Environmental Sustainability Major with a minor in Urban and Regional Development) :D

I'm a big chatter so I'll stop now, but welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here and find what it is you seek :flyingwitch:

~Silah~
casnarl

Post by casnarl »

That's awesome! I started playing with the sims 1 I was about 4-5ish and I couldn't even read yet so my mom would type in their names and the money cheat for me :P I've played almost daily since then - the longest time away being 2 months after a breakup where doing something I loved as much as sims made me nauseous.

I'm planning to graduate next year, with a major in Geography concentration in Urban Planning and a minor in GIS (Geographic Information Systems) or computerized map making.

I'm pretty excited to see how I can incorporate magic long term to get the life I feel I deserve!
Raevyn

Post by Raevyn »

Oh that's so exciting! Seems our degrees are very similar. Do you play the Sims 4? I have both the Sims 3 and 4 but I just don't have as much fun playing the Sims 4 as I love open world games and I have every expansion and stuff pack (plus most of the CC from the Sims store) and have so much to do in the Sims 3 that the Sims 4 doesn't hold my attention for very long.

Are you in the broom closet? (as in no one knows about your practices). Do you have an altar? I'd love to see yours if you're willing to share (some people prefer to keep their altars private). Here's a link to my old ones :)
http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 34582.html
Bluerose31

Post by Bluerose31 »

Hi there :) I am glad you are here. My fiance is a Taurus. I love Taurus'. Welcome!
casnarl

Post by casnarl »

Silah, I am with you on sims 4. I thought cats and dogs would be what I needed but I just can't play for very long like I do with 2 or 3. I do like to watch other people play 4 on YouTube I just don't like to much myself. I will play 3 for hours and hours though, usually until it crashes or I get an error saving and my laptop gives up :P

Broom closet yes. My grandparents and brother are the only ones that know. My grandparents I confided in but my brother found out 'cause I asked him to pretty please get the mail and sneak it to my bedroom once. :P so for the reason being I live at home while in school and haven't told my parents anything I don't really have a proper altar. I've started t place some less conspicuous items like my rose quarts and some oils on my nightstand though. But all my other goodies are hidden away.

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”