Who is Tobias?

Discussion of folklore and myths.
casnarl

Who is Tobias?

Post by casnarl »

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but I wasn't sure where else it could go.

A while back I decided to do this Twin Flame guided meditation I found on youtube really just for fun to see what it was like.

In it, you're meant to walk down this path and meet this man who takes you to a field where you meet your twin flame.

I met the man (who kind of resembled Gandalf :lol: ) and he told me that his name was Tobias, then he took me to the field to meet my twin flame.

I felt so much comfort in Tobias/Gandalf's presence that after I was done I if there was anyone named Tobias in mythology or in the bible or anything like that. Really, if he was a real person or not because the way he told me his name it did not seem as if I was making things up it felt very, very real.

Who is this Tobias I met with? He had very intense blue eyes and white hair, like I said sort of Gandalf looking but without the beard and hat.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Re: Who is Tobias?

Post by planewalker »

Tobias Wolff - America Novelist, Snow white hair/gray-green eyes

or

Tobias is the Greek form of the Hebrew - "Toviyah" - Hero of the Apocryphal Book of Tobit. Some English language Bibles have it in the Old Testament after the TORAH and the TALMUD. Tobit's son Toviyah with the help of the angel RAPHAEL drives away a dem0n plaguing Sarah, They marry soon after. If it's not in any Bibles you find, It is in the scrolls at a Synagogue. You could probably make an appointment to have it read to you unless you read Hebrew. The old testament is best in the original Hebrew. Bibles in use in America where translated Hebrew to Aramaic to Greek to Latin to middle French to middle English to modern English. If you ever need to shut down somebody bugging you with a Bible to "Save your soul", which didn't need it to begin with, just ask if they believe in the ten commandments you get a yes then ask them to read them. When they get to "Thou shall not kill" do the Jeopardy buzzer and tell them that's the wrong translation. It's thou shall not MURDER. Big difference. Allows Jerico to be given over "TO the LORD GOD". Every man, woman and child, every animal killed except Rahab the prostitute, and everything in the city which was pulled down to burn it all. Shuts them up. if you find someone dumb enough to go on ask if they follow all 538 commandments for eating Koshrut, treating your bond serfs, rations for your slaves by then they've most likely walked away.

Return to “Folklore and Myths”