Dragon Protector

Bluerose31

Dragon Protector

Post by Bluerose31 »

I was mediating today and I imagined a beautiful blue dragon. He wanted to protect me. He told me that he is a protector of wounded people. I let him protect me and I felt comforted by his presence. He is a dragon that has come to me before. He has comforted me before. I felt blessed to have him with me comforting me. He said he will be with me and he will not leave me till my soul heals.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Dragon Protector

Post by Firebird »

What a great comfort, did you sense an element in association with him? Since he was blue my mind went to water. But the color alone is very soothing and calming, this appears to be a very good sign. Glad you made contact.
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
LoneWhiteWolf

Post by LoneWhiteWolf »

Dragons are very powerful beings, your lucky to of connected with one! As i’ve learnt in my studies, you dont choose your deagon, they choose you.
Im glad you found one to aid your recovery
~ Feel the earth under your paws and explore. ~
~ Even the narrowest path could lead to the widest opening. ~
barker

Post by barker »

The blue dragon could know peace, infinite peace... depends if peace is bad in anyone. Not in the end.
Bluerose31

Post by Bluerose31 »

I became a Christian today. I have been meditating on the Lord today and it has brought me a lot of peace. I just wanted to tell everyone that I have become a Christian. My family and fiance Caleb are Christian. I wanted to share that with everyone. God bless you all.

Return to “Dragons”