Bring Two People Together

For you advanced spell crafters looking to get feedback on spells you wrote.
casnarl

Bring Two People Together

Post by casnarl »

So I'm sure I'm not the first person to come up with this, but I think it'd be pretty easy so I'm gonna try it.

I think really all I'll do is identify two pieces of paper as person A and person B (more specifically myself and the person I hope to see) and each day/night around the same time I'll move them slightly closer together. I may or may not use some come to me oil or other sort of attraction oil - I seem to go a tad overboard with the oils and I don't wanna run out as the brand I've currently got seems to be unavailable on Amazon at the moment.

Some questions though: should I say anything as I move them, if so what? How far away should I start them ie the ends of my dresser towards the middle or?? And does it matter how much I move them ie a centimeter etc? What, if any, correspondences would be beneficial? It'd either be around 6am when I get up or 11pm when I go to sleep - is morning or night better?

I don't want to over complicate it, but just moving two little pieces of paper on my dresser sounds a teensy tiny bit too simple to me :P
corvidus

Re: Bring Two People Together

Post by corvidus »

Usually a spell like this is cast over 7 days. 7 is symbolic of harmony (in your case, the harmony involved in bringing two people together). So if you moved them 1/7th each day, on the seventh day the spell would end.

The laws of limitation and all that ;)
casnarl

Post by casnarl »

corvidus wrote:Usually a spell like this is cast over 7 days. 7 is symbolic of harmony (in your case, the harmony involved in bringing two people together). So if you moved them 1/7th each day, on the seventh day the spell would end.

The laws of limitation and all that ;)
You just want to make me do math! Now I have to measure my dresser and break it up into 7 equal sections :mrgreen:
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

Haha well technically it would be 14 spaces — 7 for the one, 7 for the other... :)

But I doubt it needs to be exact.
casnarl

Post by casnarl »

Yeah I decided to just eyeball it. I think the universe probably doesn't care about it as much as I do.

My dad is always making fun of my mom and I that we're too obsessive about stuff :D
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

That depends on whether or not you think you are a manifestation of the universe lol

Therefor, if you are the universe, then the universe cares as much as you do ;)
casnarl

Post by casnarl »

:O

I've been treating the universe as this outside thing like "The Universe"
I don't think I'd ever have considered I could be the universe!
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

Haha well, as above so below!

But, it’s not just you, it’s everyone and every thing you see ;)

Return to “Spell Critique”