In Memory of Our Lost History

Share thoughts, poetry, feelings about the loss of a loved one (pets included).
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

In Memory of Our Lost History

Post by SpiritTalker »

My life was impacted by JFK. I never met the man. My Life was shaped by the Vietnam War. I've never served in the military. My history was stolen and replaced with undeniable truths. That impacts my life today.

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=Dj6IsJ_oUeI

Published on Nov 17, 2017Wait, so after 54 years they are STILL not releasing ALL files involving the JFK investigation? Let me translate this...it means that a person(s) is still alive today, that has information related to the death and/or cover-up of John F. Kennedy, who was killed on November 22, 1963. JFK declassified files 2017.

JFK Jr. founded his magazine "George" to bring these truths to light. He put the truth in plain sight.

In memory.
Thank you, Jimmy at Bright Insight
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: In Memory of Our Lost History

Post by SnowCat »

I remember the day he was assassinated. I was in second grade, it was lunchtime when we heard that he'd been shot. My brother and my husband were in Vietnam at the same time. They never met until after Dale and I got married. I currently see people, on occasion, who are being held in our jail for ICE. I don't agree with the practice, but I don't get to make that decision. I make sure their medical needs are met, and i treat them with courtesy and respect.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

Word around the "Company" was that JFK was considered a loose cannon high on pain meds who just got lucky with the Cuban missile crisis blockade that could have spiraled out of control into nuclear Armageddon. Russia backed down and removed missiles from the island and suffered grave humiliation and demanded some reciprocity for essentially saving the planet from our dangerous one-up-man-ship over their counter force on our shores when we had the same nuclear strike force in Europe on the boarder of their homeland. JFK paid for our continued existence with his life.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Word on the street was the the cabal is happy no matter who gets nuked...win-win.

Return to “In Memory Of...”