Crystals to reduce apetite?

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
lilPainter

Crystals to reduce apetite?

Post by lilPainter »

Well, the title is pretty much self explanatory, i need some crystal suggestions to reduce my apetite because i have a tendency to overeat :oops:
Thanks in advance!
sun Scorpio, rising Aries, moon Sagittarius
Disclaimer: english is not my first language so i maaaaay write in a botched way, feel free to correct me.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Crystals to reduce apetite?

Post by SpiritTalker »

Eating rocks is low cal but don't chew :)

WEIGHT LOSS SUCCESS - Aventurine, Carnelian, Moonstone, & Sodalite. Available thru amazon with pouch, including shipping $9.50 or shop locally and save shipping costs. You can look up the properties of the individual stones.

Any stone has to be programmed & charged with your intention otherwise it's just a rock. Stone & water elixirs made by soaking any of the quartz family (clear, snowy, rose) in H2O in moonlight are safe (see stone elixer warnings post - basically avoid metal mineral content like copper or mercury. (Iron is OK but tastes yuk.) Pop a stone into a travel mug & water &'sip throughout the day. Best if a stone soaks in the water a day or more before drinking. Water by itself cleanses & fills you up - ever notice skinny people carry water bottles?

My personal favorite stone for any health matter is shungite. It's a black, carbon shale only found in Russia and there's a brief post on it in this crystal section.

If you don't have popular crystals with associated properties to match an intent you can set your intention in any ordinary stone &'carry it in a pocket. They hold an intent well. Use a home-made needle & thread pendulum to determine the stone's solar or lunar polarity. I think a lunar stone would be sympathetic to calming the appetite. White quartz is pretty easy to find along footpaths & graveled road beds and in landscaping stores by the bucketful. A water smoothed white quartz is an excellent and reusable stone for magical workings.
lilPainter

Post by lilPainter »

I will look for those in my local store. and about the pendulum, how does it work exactly?
Disclaimer: english is not my first language so i maaaaay write in a botched way, feel free to correct me.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

lilPainter wrote:I will look for those in my local store. and about the pendulum, how does it work exactly?
Nobody really knows how a pendulum works. Opinions differ. I certainly cannot explain it.

Working with the magic of pendulums on White Witch Parlor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sChui1FlUbU

Published on Sep 30, 2015 :)

Today I discuss working with Pendulums through your highest good for spiritual growth & connection to your inner-wisdom.
~ Jenna
The White Witch Parlor
lilPainter

Post by lilPainter »

But do i get to pick which side of rotation is sun and which is moon?

Blessings!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

lilPainter wrote:But do i get to pick which side of rotation is sun and which is moon?

Blessings!
I don't understand your question. Try again.

I've just posted a YouTube for you on pendulums by editing my prior post. I went through the EUTM search and found 655 references to pendulums on 44 pages of posts. That was a bit obnoxious to sort through but did find a good resource on White Witch Parlor YouTube. I hope you'll find it useful. It's better than anything I'd cobble together. If the link doesn't work you'll have to goto YouTube & search there.
lilPainter

Post by lilPainter »

The video answered my question, thanks for giving me the link!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

:D super.

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”