Dragons and Colors?

EveningWithAstaroth

Dragons and Colors?

Post by EveningWithAstaroth »

Hi.

I have been contemplating the colors of dragons, as I have heard a few people now mention seeing black and white dragons, and this reminded me of when I used to meditate and created a sacred garden meditative space. I would come upon the entrance of my meditative garden and at times there would be a navy blue dragon there. This has me wondering, are there colors other than black and white that people work with?

Could I work with a blue dragon?

Do different colors of dragons mean different things?

Thanks to any whom answer.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Dragons and Colors?

Post by SnowCat »

I've always thought of dragons as very colorful. I think they choose their colors. I have a friend who is a large indigo dragon.
Daughter of Sekhmet
Ashrend

Post by Ashrend »

A dragons Color is usually associated with what their element or type is, such as a chaos dragon tends to be dark red, where as a water dragon may be blue or bluey green. They can also represent their spiritual meaning, like a white dragon representing a light path or a black dragon representing a darker path. Having said all this each dragon is their own individual, they aren't strictly what their color says about them it just can be useful to understand them better as it is stereotypical for their personalities and abilities to be that if their color. For your blue guardian of the garden dragon, I would guess that it's color being blue meaning it is a water dragon but more about tranquility and peace, like a gentle river just passing by without turbulance or the sea going out or coming in with gentle waves. I would reccomend trying to talk with them, see why they have chosen to gaurd your garden, maybe even trying to work with them within your garden
Ashrend

Post by Ashrend »

You can easily Google dragon color significance and see what it says but that's my read in your situation
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Ashrend wrote:A dragons Colorado is usually associated with what their element or type
I'm sorry I just had to chuckle, looks like Snows dragon jumped into the next post LoL :shock:
I'm sure you ment color, eh Binxy?
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Ashrend

Post by Ashrend »

firebirdflys wrote:
Ashrend wrote:A dragons Colorado is usually associated with what their element or type
I'm sorry I just had to chuckle, looks like Snows dragon jumped into the next post LoL :shock:
I'm sure you ment color, eh Binxy?
xD god damn I hate auto correct, I don't think IV even ever used Colorado in a sentence with this fone before, yet that's it's go to......bravo technology

Return to “Dragons”