Bloodmoon Eclipse 7/27/18 - request

For all things "moon", your guide to magical moon work, moon phases, etc.
blue_moon

Bloodmoon Eclipse 7/27/18 - request

Post by blue_moon »

I've been thinking about what to do with this night. I was braught out of my energy just few days ago :roll: :evil:

I really need some input for a quick and easy fix.

I would like to cleanse and protect us and boost my career i just started. My life has to keep going, i fear getting stuck again!

My brain feels so flushed guys...
I am a Minimalist.. I sometimes wish i wasn't and would use "big ritual" .. I guess i wouldn't get stuck in this brainless-Oh i don't know what to do' creativity loss ...
BB

Blue Moon
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Bloodmoon Eclipse 7/27/18 - request

Post by SpiritTalker »

At intense times like an eclipse - a month of Moon's crammed into one hour - it's best to do what is familiar and not to reinvent your practice. There's less risk of screwing up with what's familiar. The moon will do all the heavy lifting.

Minimalism reduces distraction & clutter. That is a blessing with the intensity of an eclipse.

Just get on your contacts - that is, make your connections as usual. Know what you want & be clear what the result will be. You're good to go.

1-Cleanse is one intention.
2-Protection is one intention.
3-Career boost is one intention.

That's 3 separate and individual purposes. Treat each one as an individual spell. Complete 1 before moving on to 2. Finish 2 before starting 3.
blue_moon

Post by blue_moon »

I told you my thoughts were messen up :kiss:

Thank you

What i was trying to say with "I wish i wasn't that minimalistic" is that i wish i had my rituals written out.
I never saw a need to take notes of my minimalism - nur when my mind is fogged i so seen to need something to look into.
BB

Blue Moon
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

Thinking on paper "for anyone!!!" can be a saving grace. I don't believe I've ever seen it be a waste of time.
EveningWithAstaroth

Post by EveningWithAstaroth »

Another I've spoken to recently had another go to them for finances this moon. My suggestion was a simple candle spell dressed with a homemade oil with money herbs steeped within it. Herbs such as mint, and I suggested clover- clover makes me think luck, money and abundance.

As for protection and cleansing perhaps a visual protection technique during tonight's moon? Whatever technique you normally use for protection.

As for myself my plans for the moon are simple: A moonlight charging of some stones, and my wand.

That is it for me as I intend to use the energy of the moon for that which I need right now- a ritual in simplicity.

Best of luck to you.
blue_moon

Post by blue_moon »

I did a quick "pick my supplies" and ended up a quite pretty Altar. After a period of many many hot days here this morning is quite refreshing with a strong Wind blowing.

I was happy with what I ended up doing and now I will wait for what the universe does with it.
Last edited by Firebird on Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deleted duplicate post
BB

Blue Moon

Return to “Working with the Moon”