dogon Cosmology

UFO's, extraterrestrials, abductions, the Universe, planets, stars, galaxies, black holes, white holes, wormholes, and everything beyond.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

dogon Cosmology

Post by SpiritTalker »

Here's another YouTube video that Has blown me away in the number of dots it connects Between ancient cultures thru their languages and symbolism, the cosmos & principles of creation found in modern science. This is a lecture given by Laird Scranton (there's an opening ad from MUFON but this isn't about UFOs.)

https://m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=3ew ... GJfjnw70T8

Chanel: ZEG Tv Hidden from the public, aka ZoharsStargate.com
Titled: where did the Dogon tribe of Mali get this incredible ancient knowledge from

Published on Jul 11, 2018A convincing case for some intervening force in ancient times that left extremely important clues to their existence with the prevailing natives, knowing perhaps that someday someone would be aware of their presence. The whole text reveals striking similarities between Dogon symbols and those used in both the Egyptian and Hebrew religions, with amazing implications for the history of civilization. The material is an advance on the revelations that made Robert Temple’s The Sirius Mystery an international bestseller.

To many of us, although the evidence of the Pyramids; the Sphinx and Stonehenge, among other wonders, are yet with us, still we suffer from the illusion that our scientific age is superior; many of us still ignorant of the fact that the very foundation of our knowledge had its origin and rests upon ancient knowledge and science.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: dogon Cosmology

Post by Firebird »

Is this the video Spirit? Very interesting, I was also just looking at the medicine wheel in Montana that is a celestial navagation sort of tool.
Before t.v. people used to look at the sky, now you cannot see the stars from most large cities, and not even well from small towns anymore.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1GJfjnw70T8
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I dunno FBF. Zeg Tv is their own abbreviation for ZoharsStargate. And the same hardware issues preventing my video posts from linking thru for readers also prevent me from seeing your post. All I get is a black box. Aint technology grand? :|
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

woah, you're kidding me. That's messed up.
Well either way, it should come up for most folks one method or the other. :evilwitch:
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Beyond the Earth”