Introduction

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
RainChild

Introduction

Post by RainChild »

Hey, I am a baby :evilwitch: . As of right now my life isn't great due to a huge legal issue so I am not as cheery as I would be. I am 30 and married. I have 2 pets, 1 dog named Paco and 1 cat named Moon. I am still in the broom closet. I love storms. The more rain the better. loveface

Everytime I move to a new place cats seem to follow and show up a week or 2 after I moved. I have always been called to cat things. Growing up I had cat folders, socks, anything that had cats on them. Only my husband understands what I am and who I am. My own mother doesn't understand and after trying to come out of the broom closet to her I decided to stay in my little closet.

I grew up in a christian household and it took awhile to find my path. Everytime I would come back to wicca. I am norse wicca. So I fall in between two different worlds most of the time. As my husband says it just makes me unique. smileydance
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Introduction

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hi & welcome. I love a good t-storm too. We've one hanging heavy over us at the mo' but it hasn't broken yet. Sooo-oon, the temp is dropping :)
RainChild

Post by RainChild »

We had a small one last night but I hope we get another one today. Yesterday I told my husband that I saw a cat, and sleipnir in the clouds about an hour or so later it started raining.
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

Hail and welcome Lady RainChild. Glad to have you join us. We shall keep you company in the broom closet. :)
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
RainChild

Post by RainChild »

Thank you.

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”