How to get telepathy.

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Brett Nortje

How to get telepathy.

Post by Brett Nortje »

Hey! I know something you don't know... Yes, how to get telepathy!

Unlike my usual tricks, I do not understand the power of prayer and the symbolism manifesting as science, yet. But, I will tell you the secrets...

Place your hands under your chin, as if you were to beg. Then, point them upwards, holding palms together, like a triangle sandwich, okay? Then, you need to make sure your elbows are not resting, with your chin raised slightly to indicate piety and your eyes closed, okay. Get that, close your eyes, I promise!

Then, you pray to a planet of your choice, especially Venus, for "telepathy" and "armour." This will take about five minutes at most, and, then the telepathic attacks from the impure will not harm you.
!! Thug Life !!
YanaKhan

Re: How to get telepathy.

Post by YanaKhan »

Would you care to elaborate a little - like how do you know this, why would you pray to a planet and why doesn't it matter which one (apart from a recommendation to pray to Venus), do you view the planets as Gods or do you mean to pray to a God/Goddess that has a planet named after them?

Is it to get telepathy or protect yourself from attacks (your explanation is not quite clear as in the end you say it's to not get attacked by the "impure") and have you tried it and what the result was? If you haven't tried it, how can you promise any results?

Thank you!
stormofwind

Post by stormofwind »

Be careful what you wish for. I have it - it felt so bad when I was a child..
I use it as a defense - it lets me know who to stay away from.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Have you actually tried this? The position you describe sounds very Christian, or maybe a yoga pose.
Telepathy isn't generally used for protection, although if you could see bi laterally that one might be harmed, then I can see how that would work.
As far a shielding is concerned, it isn't necessary to be telepathic to achieve this.
We would really like some more info, Like Yana, I'm wondering why any planet, and why a planet? Other than their position in the sky I fail to see how any planet would assist in such work. For going within most use moon energy, for-far seeing perhaps Pluto would be one to consider.

bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

I think most of modern African practices are indeed blended with Christianity. What he meant was rather a protection against psychic attacks? A kind of topic discussed here every few months or so.
firebirdflys wrote:Have you actually tried this? The position you describe sounds very Christian, or maybe a yoga pose.
Telepathy isn't generally used for protection, although if you could see bi laterally that one might be harmed, then I can see how that would work.
As far a shielding is concerned, it isn't necessary to be telepathic to achieve this.
We would really like some more info, Like Yana, I'm wondering why any planet, and why a planet? Other than their position in the sky I fail to see how any planet would assist in such work. For going within most use moon energy, for-far seeing perhaps Pluto would be one to consider.

bb, FF
Concerning telepathy, to read exact thoughts directed at you I don't know what would work for you but for me the easiest and most frequent is the semi-sleep state, especially after putting a left hand on a belly.

Concerning planets I've been surprised by the pick of Venus too, nonetheless I don't view planetary definitions as a cooking book recipes any longer, rather it seems for every place in space to be a living, complex organism of its own.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”