Small people

Discussion of nature and nature spirits and dragons.
Juniper

Small people

Post by Juniper »

Good afternoon all! Just a quick question. How many of y'all see small people? I've been seeing a few lately. Earth tone clothes, about 2 feet tall, and they're are always in a hurry!! Probably to avoid my large ass! When I try to pursue they have changed into other things, twice a brown lizard and once a rabbit. No I wasn't smoking anything! Just curious if anyone has had similar incidents and what it's all about. I feel no anger from them just curiosity. Thanks!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Small people

Post by SpiritTalker »

I've seen different types.
Blu-Luna

Post by Blu-Luna »

Funny you should mention seeing small folk, I have not told anyone I know here for fear of ridicule, but a couple of days ago swear I seen a handsome young man, 2 spans high, dressed in a rich coloured, brown suit, with thick,brown, hair I spied out the corner of my eye as he was running from my house to the neighbors and when I turned to get the full view he turned into a leaf! I don't know what to make of him, but I figure he has to have have other folk like him too and if y'all been seeing them too, well it has to mean something! I am pretty happy to have them here! I am going to leave him alone, but I am pretty sure he is the one eating my tomates too because they have some pretty big chunks missing! It is very interesting that y'all have seen them too!
Juniper

Post by Juniper »

I'm happy to see that there are 3 of us that have seen them! What other kind have you seen spirit talker? When my daughter was around 5 or 6( the good old days!) we were looking at a lake and she said "look daddy, fairies!" I looked where she was pointing and saw dragonflies. As I was about to tell her that ,one flew closer and I saw a beautiful little human like being. It changed how I look at things ever since. Trees,rocks,water, everything holds life and spirit! Sometimes I wear earplugs because the talking gets so loud!! Lol! I know how you feel blu-luna about sharing certain things. Depending on who you're telling you get that eyebrowed raised you're crazy look. I ,and I'm sure a lot of us here, get that look quite often. But I'm happy!! And generally they're not.... thanks for sharing your story!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

What types have I seen? Well, when I'd taken a guided tour in 2001 of Diamond Cave in Kentucky I had lagged behind and at a bend in the path been separated from the group. There was a dampish water sheen along one wall that moved downward. I saw a streak of motion go horizontally in front of the wall and it stopped at a rock. It was a gnome dressed all in brown, looking much like Grumpy. He made a face at me no doubt mimicking my big-eyed, drop-jaw stare. Ya gotta love the humor :D .

A couple times when I've been down by a river (in both Idaho & Michigan) I've seen what I can only describe as a white gauze hanging on branches that overhang the water. I've seen it get up & move to a higher branch. I don't know what it is..

There was a hollow beneath some uprooted tree roots a ways from our house and when I was 8 I saw a fox-faced humanoid walking upright under the roots as I'd passed by. When I went to take a closer look nothing was there but impressions of footsteps sunk into the loose sand that just stopped and didn't lead anywhere. If I'd seen a fox, why did the footsteps just stop?

And Grays👽. Other tales for other times.
Juniper

Post by Juniper »

Thanks for the stories spirit talker, I enjoyed them! I read what you had wrote earlier this afternoon but didn't have a chance to reply. I wouldn't worry about writing too much, that's what a forum is for right? I enjoyed the story of the little guy in the chair at your house!! I haven't seen as many but I know they are there. I've talked to a lot of people, my job gives me a lot of time with the public, and I've come to find out that everyone has stories, ghost,spirit, magick, a little of everything. Most people just feel funny talking about it. Perspective and open mindedness go hand in hand. I'm just hoping to see more of the little boogers!!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I'm old enough that I've had years to accumulate seeing a fair bit without going out of my way to find it, so don't worry, you can bet that you will too as time goes by. I've mentioned some of these same stories & ghosts too elsewhere on EUTM. Sometimes I feel like I just blather on endlessly, and yet they've happened. I can't think what life would be like to not see the other worlds that we do. Dull for one thing.
Juniper

Post by Juniper »

I know what you mean! Life is very exciting! Here goes another story, ha. Last week I visited my daughter and her husband up in their neighborhood. They took me to an old part of town,lots of shops , and as we were walking back and forth I saw lots of people dressed in early 18th century clothes. One shop was definitely a do not enter type of place. Bad vibes, chills that sort of thing. We went into a few places and I could feel,smell, see different things. I told them what I was seeing and feeling and my daughter said a Wicca friend of hers felt the same way about the one shop. I told them I thought the place was built on a cemetery. Just what I was getting. Her husband just did the eyeroll thing , get that a lot! She went home and researched and found out it was indeed built on a cemetery, the bodies were supposed to have been moved. The earliest building was built in 1838, and then more went up after that. That's just one story I have, but there are tons more.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Oh yeh, the eye roll thing :roll:
I know it well. :annoyed:

Return to “Nature - Plants, Animals, Faeries, Dragons”