What are your favorite clothing/accessory sites?

Share and discuss pagan music, TV shows, movies, and websites. You may offer your occult/witchcraft-related services here.
missbelladonna

What are your favorite clothing/accessory sites?

Post by missbelladonna »

Hi!

I don't know if anyone has the same issue as me, but I'm kind of picky about clothes. I don't wear jeans, and a lot of my clothes are clothes my mom wore in her twenties. They were from various places, many of them not making the same kind of things that they used to. Right now, I'm looking for some long maxi skirts. I love the skirts from The Pyramid Collection. I'm always looking out for a sale there. Skirts aren't my priority though because I have so many skirts like this lol. I just love the style with the lace and the ribbon. They're really "romantic" as they call it on the site (I'm sorry, I don't know how to describe this style).

Here's a link to all the skirts on that site: https://www.pyramidcollection.com/ShopC ... D=236,4212

I don't really like the tops on this site right now, but I've been looking for some pretty bell sleeved tops (that are fitted and not straight waisted). Like I said, I have more skirts than I have tops to wear, so any help would be appreciated! Also, I know there are plenty of witchy accessory shops on Etsy, but which ones are your favorites?

Thanks in advance!
"Keep your heels, head, and standards high." -Coco Chanel
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: What are your favorite clothing/accessory sites?

Post by Firebird »

I like the Pyrimid collection, My co workers bought me a cape from there. They used to have much more witchy stuff than they do now.
Here's one I really like, usually see them at the ren faire, but they are close enough for me to drive to their brick and mortar. But then you may be further than I LoL!
http://www.shop.heartsdelightclothiers.com
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I like the capes that Pyramid used to sell, but I found it much less expensive to make them. My daughter, niece, and grand-niece all have capes made by me. My grand-niece was Arwen for Halloween one year. I made her a white velvet cape lined with lavender taffeta. It was really pretty. My daughter and niece both requested black with purple lining.
Daughter of Sekhmet
Tylluan

Post by Tylluan »

Those skirts are gorgeous!!

I'm a scruffy jeans person. I love wearing jeans with my welly boots and walking through mud, puddles, fields and woods :D
My soul is awakened, my spirit is soaring. And carried aloft on the wings of the breeze. For above and around me the wild wind is roaring. Arousing to rapture the earth and the seas.
missbelladonna

Post by missbelladonna »

Thanks for all the help guys! I just ordered some shirts from a company called Venus. They have some pretty things there that are very reasonably priced. I also got some jewelry from Etsy. I always feel bad when I spend money, but I remind myself that I am allowed to treat myself lol
"Keep your heels, head, and standards high." -Coco Chanel
Tylluan

Post by Tylluan »

I really, really, really want a tan coloured handbag. Something about Autumn that says 'TAN HANDBAG'... Sometimes its nice to treat yourself. Certainly makes me feel better about things :)
My soul is awakened, my spirit is soaring. And carried aloft on the wings of the breeze. For above and around me the wild wind is roaring. Arousing to rapture the earth and the seas.

Return to “Websites, Media and Services”