Herbs

Questions and posts about love spells.
daulton1
Banned Member

Herbs

Post by daulton1 »

I'm gonna do a honey jar for a love spell. I have photo of the girl. I can get the honey at Walmart. I want to add some herbs to the spell. What herbs for love spells can I get at Walmart?
Lord_of_Nightmares

Re: Herbs

Post by Lord_of_Nightmares »

Yarrow and vervain are of the planet Venus and love.
I am the Earth, The Sun and the Stars
And I am the also the Moon
I am all animal and birds,
And I am the outcast as well, and the thief
I am the low person of dreadful deeds,
And the great person of excellent deeds
I am Female. I am Male and I am Neuter.
- Devi
daulton1
Banned Member

Post by daulton1 »

Which ones can I find at Walmart?
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

Should you really be attempting this spell if you don’t know which herbs to use?
Sounds like you need a bit more studying ;)
EveningWithAstaroth

Post by EveningWithAstaroth »

Hi.

I have a link here for you with a list of good herbs to use with love spells. You need not use all on the list, and you can pick a couple or a few that you find easily attainable, and that you may enjoy.

https://www.originalbotanica.com/blog/h ... ls-desire/

Personally I would not look for herbs for spellwork at walmart. This store is not going to have a decent selection for things like herbs.

I normally would look at a small natural foods shop, there is one local near to me, I like very much that has a wonderful selection of dried herbs.

However if you find walmart to be your only option perhaps buying some fruits and drying them may help? Pay attention if used in a jar spell as well, you may wish to use tightly sealed mason jars if using food goods and check them periodically for mold and such.

Fruits that imo may be used in spell works for love would be those like:
Rhubarb,
Apple,
Pomegranate.
Starfruits,

And such.

Hope you find this to be helpful.
daulton1
Banned Member

Post by daulton1 »

For small natural food stores would grocery stores work?
EveningWithAstaroth

Well I am not sure if a grocery store would carry such herbs as rose, rosemary though perhaps.

And they would carry fruits for love type spells as I suggested.

I think perhaps your best course of action may be to order online or consider this and have the herbs shipped? I am not sure?

As if you are looking for herbs which already have magical properties attached such as for love I do not think walmart or the local grocery store is going to carry many of the herbs you are seeking.

What I mean by local natural food, is rather a local natural themed shop. Handmade soaps, some incenses, coconut oil in container, herbal oils and a multitude of dried herbs to choose from. This local store has been in my birth town around my current residence- a town over for years, and comes in handy for herbs. It itself is a small herbal store, and I do realize not everyone has such thing close by.

Perhaps you could buy online?

I've never bought herbs online myself so I would look into it perhaps.

Perhaps search the walmart website to see if they have any herbs you have interest in as well? Couldn't hurt to look.

I do wish you the best.

Good luck.
daulton1
Banned Member

Post by daulton1 »

Would apple or rhubarb seeds work? I did find dried crushed vervain on the walmart website.
EveningWithAstaroth

daulton1 wrote:Would apple or rhubarb seeds work? I did find dried crushed vervain on the walmart website.
I see no reason why all 3 of those wouldn't work, so yes they would. It is the belief and intent (your own) which is going to put the gears in motion into your spell.
daulton1
Banned Member

Post by daulton1 »

So I can go to walmart, get rhubarb seeds apple seeds and crushed vervain would work?
EveningWithAstaroth

Yes daulton, provided the spell is right for this period of time, and is fated to at this time happen. :)

My best to you.
daulton1
Banned Member

Post by daulton1 »

I also thought about saying a little prayer/chant to the photo, herbs and honey saying something like you are gonna help this girl fall in love with me in one week. Would that also work?
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Give it up daulton, you are not going to find these things at frigging Wallmart. The apple seeds are 1500.oo dollars and they are out of stock, vervain grows just about everywhere, so why would you buy it?...and would you really know a rhurbarb seed if you saw one? Seriously dude, A spell to overcome wishywashy may be a better plan or one of focus and clear intent for yourself. Love spells directed at another person NEVER NEVER NEVER ends well, Are you listening?????????????Are you seriously going to waste time harming and trapping another person? This is immoral and wrong on many levels. An ethical witch would not do this. It will make for a strained and abusive relationship, this person is going to feel confined and confused, they will turn sad and argumentative, they will blame you AND they will be right, because they were never ment to be there.
At this point we are considering you a troll, stop wasting these peoples time and read up on love spells.
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
RainChild

Post by RainChild »

cinnamon will help heat things up.
beemerphill

Post by beemerphill »

Listen to firebirdflys. Human beings are not animals to be kept as pets. they are also not slaves to be forced to do your will. If you can not find a woman who WANTS to be with you, you might consider asking yourself why, or why not. If you do figure out a way to force or trick this woman into a relationship it will be a disaster. For her, and for you.

Return to “Love Spells”