My Higher Self

barker

My Higher Self

Post by barker »

My name is Oren, and I am the Higher Self of [first name]. That is the name he imbibed me. I want to say that although life is "fine" in this case, the best things (food, talk, nature) are enjoyed and the better things (sex, peace, truth) are forgotten, as though not perfect. I don't know what this is. Do you have an informed take on what this problem is and why it's not wrong. Thanks, Oren [and barker].

I was going to send this to planewalker however I see that he is banned. Would anybody care to stance this?
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: My Higher Self

Post by Firebird »

A friend of mine (now passed) used to say, that you ride on the tail skirts of these things. With the exception of nature all the rest are fleeting. One is in the throws and fully engaged in the moment but it does not last. And you can ride the tail skirts for some time but eventually it is too far from memory and the exhilaration or fullness in the moment become only that...a memory.
I don't know that it can have a right or wrong aspect, that feels too black and white. It's more like something that just is. The fleeting part is the grey area. Also while in those "now" moments you most certainly are in a higher self place. The thing my friend would also stress is that these are temporary and fleeting for a reason and I would think it difficult to maintain a constant higher self or Godhead because it would be like having an orgasm all day every day 24/7 your head would fry, same with food, constantly eat or not 24/7 and you will have a bad outcome either way.
I think the memory of the thing is so that you will strive to do it again, it should feel good and fulfill ones self like excellent conversation, excellent food, peaceful evening, trusting truth, etc...
Not really sure how nature comes into this because it is a constant for us (in a way because of the season cycle) perhaps nature remembers spring and wishes to return?
I could have missed your point altogether but this is what came to my mind.
bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
barker

Post by barker »

Yes it does sound like forgetting and remembering earth. Hmm.
barker

Post by barker »

I have decided that there might be a critical mass of consciounessness indicating "no idea" what human nature is. A Gaia theory. More ants and bees in the psychic component of 'us' and less fooling around. Assumptions are one thing, can be a very bad thing. Meanwhile, meaningful challenges can not turn into idiocy.

It could be a spiritual step "up" for the non-idiotic makers, ants, bees et al.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Hard work pays off unless you are fooled to work hard for someone else.

Bees pokin' and then it itches. Bee-itching. Chances are one suffers a bit of bee-itching at workplace so it is vital not to get yourself a hysterical partner too. Wouldn't want to suffer through the bee-itching in spare time as well. Just joking.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
barker

Post by barker »

SL wrote:hysterical
Yep, that'd be the essence of the matter. Sigh.

Return to “Shamanism”