How do they feel about me?

Post meditations or discuss consciousness exploration here.
casnarl

How do they feel about me?

Post by casnarl »

I'm pretty sure this would be the right place for this. And yes, I understand that the BEST way to figure out would be to straight up ask the person.

But if I wanted to get a sense of how a certain person in my life feels towards me, ie if they want to just be friends or they see me as more, how would I go about that? I assume it is something I can meditate on, but I have not had much luck with getting information during meditation in the past. I never can tell if it's genuine information or if it's what I'm hoping for - If I'm just telling myself what I want to hear.

Suggestions?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: How do they feel about me?

Post by SpiritTalker »

Since you do not feel trustful towards your own inner mechanism, then your options are the old external, social indicators by default. Observe how the person behaves when you are nearby, or when you speak together. Are they attentive? Nervous? Show an interest in them & see how they respond. Get together with others around so it's not one to one high pressure.

In the mean time start developing your meditative senses on other less wish-full subjects.

Return to “Consciousness Work and Meditation”