Weird dizzy feeling, loss of consciousness

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Felis

Weird dizzy feeling, loss of consciousness

Post by Felis »

Hello everyone!

I wanted to have you opinion on a strange health problem that I have for a year or so. I didn't know where to post this, I hope I'm in the right place! Sorry if I'm not. Also, sorry for the poor english.

It's kinda hard to explain, and came out of nowhere, during the month of my 18th birthday (July). I would stare at a person, smell a specific scent or hear something, then all of the sudden, my mind would became blank, I would feel my consciousness escape for a few seconds. It made me very dizzy and weak, and for the rest of the day I would have fever for the rest od the day.

With time it became more frequent, sometimes I had this weird thing 3 times a day. No matter the season, the weather, the time of the day. Now I can even feel it before it happen, I have this sensation that my mind is leaving my body, and Ij ust tell myself "Ah, it's happening" because I can't avoid it. The dizziness can be so heavy somtimes, it can make me vomit.

Obviously, I went to see a doctor before making any funny assumptions. She asked me lot of questions, and passed a few tests. However nothing concluded. I changed my food habits, sleep habits, still nothing.

I did some more researches, but more on the spiritual field without telling everyone, because erm... they will think I'm crazy. I always thought that I was an empath, listening to all of my friend's problems, crying when they cry, never being too charged with emotions, dealing with stuggles alone. An I thought that maybe this weird condition is linked to negative energy, or a psychic ability that I didn't know about(since it is altering with my consciousness). It's just a reflexion, and anyway I'm now used to the dizzy feeling.

What are your thoughts on it? I'm very curious!
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Weird dizzy feeling, loss of consciousness

Post by Firebird »

Ummm, have you recently ..or ever, had a very traumatic experience? It kind of sounds like disassociation.
Bb, Firehird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I was thinking along the same line, FBF. Like not being tethered so the energy body gets out of sinc with the physical body.
Felis

Post by Felis »

Not that I can think of... My grandpa and grandma died during highschool, but I wasn't traumatised, just very sad. Apart from that, I can't think of anything.

Sevensons : Thank you but I don't want to be nowhere :(
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I think what sevensons was alluding to is the state of void which some would attempt through meditation or intoxication. Not a place everyone wants to go to.
Perhaps the doctor needs to run some different tests, or see a different doctor, the fact you get a fever when this occurs is strange, your body is fighting something.
Bb, FF
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
Felis

Post by Felis »

Ah sorry for that, I see!
I really don't know what my body is keeping away though...
Thank you for your advices!
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

You're relatively young, I Google searched your symptoms, could be this is something you'll grow out of, but seriously, if you are having fever for that long do not wait to see a doctor.
Bb, Firebird
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”