Has anyone tried Gaia?

Share and discuss pagan music, TV shows, movies, and websites. You may offer your occult/witchcraft-related services here.
missbelladonna

Has anyone tried Gaia?

Post by missbelladonna »

Hi friends!

I've been getting an ad on Youtube about gaia.com. It looked kind of interesting. The website describes it as "conscious media streaming." It's yoga, and podcasts and interviews from spiritual speakers. Has anyone tried it? I'm hesitant because it costs as much as Netflix lol. If no one's tried it, I may do the $0.99 trial so I can tell you guys about it.

Thanks in advance!
"Keep your heels, head, and standards high." -Coco Chanel
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Has anyone tried Gaia?

Post by Firebird »

I've read some very interesting articles over there, I haven't had to pay for that. https://www.gaia.com/
It looks like they may have other rather valuable resources like paying bills with out selling your info? that would be nice.
Interesting you should bring this up, as I have been cross referencing some info in the last several days and their page has come up frequently.
Maybe they are advertising? LoL
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
missbelladonna

Re: Has anyone tried Gaia?

Post by missbelladonna »

Thanks Firebird! I didn’t see their articles. I think it’s just their videos that need a subscription. I decided against getting it because it costs more than Netflix lol. I’ll take a look at their articles, though!
"Keep your heels, head, and standards high." -Coco Chanel

Return to “Websites, Media and Services”