Squid's Dream Journal

You may keep your dream journal here and discuss your dreams with others.
LookingForAnswers

Squid's Dream Journal

Post by LookingForAnswers »

https://i.postimg.cc/ZK9crMkN/IMG_3185.jpg

All of my dreams seem to take place in a fictional world, so I drew a map to show you. The whole property sits on a hill. The mansion is all white, and it is two stories. I have never had any dreams inside of it. It has a ton of windows and pillars, and it even has an open balcony at the top that over looks the lawn. The barn just looks like your average barn, but really broken down. The abandoned house is...interesting. Every time I go near it in a dream, I get an uneasy feeling. I get the same uneasy feeling whenever I go into any parts of the woods.

Ok, now onto the dream I has last night: I dreamed that I was swinging/sleeping in the hammock at night, when two wolves start running down the driveway Howling really loudly. They both seemed to be male. One had black and white husky-like markings, and the other one was brown with a white tail, brown eyes, and black around it's eyes, like a panda. As soon as I saw them, I felt petrified. I thought I was going to die. But then they licked me. The black and white husky one jumped up and put it's front paws on the hammock and licked me. The brown one did the same thing after the black and white one. After I realized they weren't going to hurt me, I felt this overwhelming sense of comfort, safety, and relief. Could this have been a god(s) in disguise? It kind of felt like it. I felt like knew them, somehow, even though I've never seen wolves in real life before.
Live and let live

~Squid~

Return to “Dream Journals”