precognitions or coincidence?

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
thegoodwitch

precognitions or coincidence?

Post by thegoodwitch »

I seem to not have so much precognitive dreams, but thoughts or feelings. Most concern death, but sometimes they do not and they can come around in an indirect way that makes it difficult to tell what's a vision and what's not.

Some that spring to mind

I experienced weeks of dreaming and fearing the death of one of my siblings. I was utterly distressed and paranoid (my older brother in particular) was going to die. The feelings/daydreams stopped suddenly, but days later a distant friend's older brother passed away and the effect was widespread.

From the moment I saw and brought home my cat, I knew he was going to die soon. I woke up the morning of his passing knowing with utter certainty that he was dead (it actually made it a lot easier to take).

An example of an indirect precognition: I had a vision on my bus trip to school of a friend crying and distressed because her cat had died, and when I arrived at school she was distressed and crying, but due to a breakup and not death. (But the passing of a relationship is still passing on, yes?)

* all of these I analysed at the time could not have been prompted by physical signs or such - the thoughts were completely out of the blue and unrelated to anything I'd currently been going through.

They're just a few, but are they a far stretch? Is there any way to better hone in my skills and identify the real meanings of my visions before it's too late to act on them?

Many thanks, blessed be
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: precognitions or coincidence?

Post by SpiritTalker »

I don't think it's a far stretch to recognize these as various premonitions. My experience of precogs is that they come with a mild-to-intense, head swimming detachment sensation as they occur & the emotional reaction sets in a moment after. During the detached phase, if I can center myself & remain detached by keeping the emotions at bay & focussing on the vision then I can ask for clarifying details to understand if intervention is even possible. Usually the heads-up alert of being forewarned serves as shielding & that seems to be the purpose of the precog.

The effort of centering & holding the focus during the incoming phase (before the emotions hit) let's me ride the wave of the incoming data & sometimes the vision pops like a bubble & I know it's been averted (or reduced to minimal effect) simply by the act of having become aware of it.

The best I can describe it is that there are threads of energy connecting events & people. The threads can be followed with a gut feeling & sometimes even seen in various colors with the mind's eye. We don't have to see the threads to follow them by gut feeling.

So one suggestion I can make is to hone your ability to center. Use meditation to explore it. Centering is vast & intense for brief periods of time but those are the best learning ops for navigation.

Another suggestion is to learn remote viewing. There are websites that teach how to's. Just do enough to convince you the RVs aren't coincidences. Not everyone will want to put themselves thru a tedious training protocol rig-a-morole but I was motivated because I was sick & tired of getting blind sided by random visions hitting me like a freight train so was determined to do something about it. Now when I have "an incoming" I can center & switch to the RV technique within center & observe dispassionately. That would be useful in situations like your premonition of the unspecific brother's death because you can RV the missing info.

I think - but can't confirm - that you can communicate with the other people within the viewing experience and sound the alert all in a split second of intent. It's like defusing the situation before it happens, so it fizzles to the quality of a dream. Obviously you can't confirm an event if it doesn't happen but the senses go all dejavu-ey in daylight - feels like you've been there/done that before. Reality around premonitions kind of ripples like Jello & has a fantasy-factor anyhow. I just call them OOB traveling experiences & let it be other-realm.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”